Jahat - Trained, Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jahat
New Patron

Jahat - Trained, Unowned

Post by Jahat »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Jahat

Nickname: Lamb

Name on Identification: Jahat

Species: Demon

Sub Species/Breed: Lesser Blood Demon

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Endomorph

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Dark Mahogany Skin with light freckling on the body. Long, thick, light ash colored hair, mostly straight, with long curved bangs that cover the eyes. Black sclera with deep crimson irises for her eyes. Animalistic legs of a sheep, with black wool and gold-ish cloven hooves. Ram's horns black that are tipped in gold. Horse tail, same ashen white as her hair.

Physical Markings: Freckles and black paint like substance covering her hands/arms/chest/upper back, laced with golden striping up the arms, from each fingertip, ending in an intricate pattern on the back.

Physical Drawbacks: N/A

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Blood magic (Healing mostly). Long, thick nails, like claws. Strong legs/hooves.

Appealing Attributes: Unique appearance to her body. Attractive face. Illusion Magic.

Clothing: Draped chiffon dress, barely hiding her skin.

Other Items: None noted.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: None noted.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: She strives for perfection. To present herself in a pleasing manner.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Very happy to be rented. Not sure about being owned.

Overall Attitude: Eager to please and slightly witty.

Quirks: Can be stubborn.

Hobbies / Interests: Entertaining. Studying.

High or Low Maintenance: Mostly low maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Carnivore. Blood and raw meats. // No allergies noted.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English / Latin (mostly forgotten)

Can they Read / Write: She can read and write perfectly.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Blood magic, that can manipulate other entities if she trains hard enough. Currently, she does not possess the ability to manipulate others. Also, Illusion magic, which is harmless.

Talents / Skills: Illusion magic, can conjur up magnificent images be it creature or shape, and manipulate them at will. It is used to entertain. Dance, is also another talent, although it is less developed as her magic. Companionship, she has spent a few good years learning how to please clients in many ways, be it sexual or not.

Training: Harem level training, courtesan and house slave training. She is well trained, but is always able to learn something new.

Other

Current Owner: The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Unknown.

Previous Usage(s): Courtesan

Previous status: Owned

For Rent or to Own: For Rent. Possibly, for sale.

Cost: 20 a night. 300 to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Generally Mon-Sun 10 PM CST (FST) - 2 AM CST (FST). Occasionally I am available all day, but that is dependent on my schedule, which is never consistant.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for RP that develops my character and whomever it is that RPs with her. Looking for most anything.

What are your allowances for your character: Death and Disfiguration. Loss of limb, loss of any of her senses, etc.

Long Term/Short Term: Both. I do tend to work a lot, so short term might be better suited for a schedule such as mine. However, I am up for long term plots.

General Information

Character Description: N/A

Images: * (Will be edited. Fairly minor alterations to horns.)

Contact Details: Furc: Goatgod / Discord: theGoatinator #2610

Notes: Character is still a work in progress. Any and all information is subject to changes. I will of course make alterations to these papers if things do change. ((I can use discord to RP, if y'all would like.)