Domini Quin - Rent to Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kaizen
Some ol' Drunk

Domini Quin - Rent to Own

Post by Kaizen »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Domini Quin

Nickname: Quin, Dom,

Name on Identification: Domini

Species: Aradain

Sub Species/Breed:
Feline, Mixed blood

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Built, Athletic

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Ankle length hair, Solid black eyes with glowing blue irises. Short length fur, changes color.

Physical Markings: Usually with stripes, but he can change color/markings.

Physical Drawbacks: Entire right arm is black, regardless what color the rest of his fur is, and has no hair or fur of any kind. It looks as though it was at some point burned, and the skin turned dark. Where the arm meets the shoulder, it appears that the scar was made with some kind of acid.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Physically fit, can fight. Can channel energy, in the form of lightning, to burn others. This is suppressed by the TGT collar.

Appealing Attributes: Attractive features, shape, colors. A positive attitude, most of the time.

Clothing: Whatever TGT puts him in currently. Usually has a long sort of loincloth that covers both front and back.

Other Items: Two swords made specifically to channel his lightning. A few other items, which includes a small urn (filled).

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None really.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Polite, efficient, Charming

Feelings towards being owned / rented: The best memories of his life were made as a slave, and he means to make more.

Overall Attitude: Optimistic, determined, practical.

Quirks: Obsession with Chocolate.. It's uncomfortable, really.

Hobbies / Interests: Gem crafting, Cutting, Artistic uses for his energy ability, dueling and athletic training, contortion.

High or Low Maintenance: Fairly high. He has a lot of hair, and he likes to stay clean. He does need some attention or he starts to feel worthless.

Diet / Allergies: Anything that is food.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common/English

Can they Read / Write: Both.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, Domini can channel energy that is absorbed through the earth. This can be expelled as lightning through his body, usually through his hands though he can though other areas, if needed. However, besides this, Domini can also tap in to internal energies within people's bodies, which makes him potentially deadly, capable of stopping hearts and scrambling minds. That said, Domini has never done this, ever. A full list of his abilities is not disclosed ICly. (OOCly, all abilities are listed on his site).
Talents / Skills:
Gemcrafting- literally creating gems from raw materials. He can also cut gems and make jewelry using both magical and traditional means. he is also a talented fighter.
Training:
Swords (One handed) (Combat): Master
Jewelry (Crafting): Master
Contortionism (Entertainment): Expert
Basic Household Upkeep (Maintenance): Expert
Chocolatier (Cooking): Skilled
Basic Cooking (Cooking): Competent
Shibari (Bondage) (Entertainment): Amateur
Piercing (Servitude): Novice
Common English (Linguistics): Master

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: Nero Draconis

Previous Usage(s): Blood Doll, Crafter, Fighter,

Previous status: "Slave"- Lover to his Master, Mother to his master's Children.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own. (This is my call, if I don't think the characters work, I wont accept him being owned).

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)
25G to rent
310G to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: A few times a week, currently. Hours can be a bit random. Available on Discord for RP requests.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: A strong hand, someone who can make things interesting for Domini. Tame RPs will not keep my interest. Romance or Abuse RPs welcome, along with any crafting/training/injury Rps.

What are your allowances for your character: NC except death, Mutilation, and/or Permanent Removal from TGT setting (don't buy dom to work in your other dream somewhere, houses are welcome however).

Long Term/Short Term: Long term.

General Information

Character Description: Aradain. A legend. A myth. A tremendously endangered creature, known almost to no one. The collar about the man's neck spoke volumes about his social position, but nothing of his state of mind nor his purpose here. His eyes seemed to hold captive the lightning in his soul, and gleamed brightly, even in the darkness that surrounded them. It was hard to say what manner of magician this man was, because even the flawless shape of his body suggested that he was hardly naturally occurring, like some kind of rare, unearthed gem. He looked more like a statue come alive, a sculptor's masterpiece given consciousness, flesh and bone. There was a story on his lips that he did not speak, and a caution in his actions that suggested a tragic history. Yet here he was, a diamond made to bow at the feet of others. A timeless, ageless relic.

Contact Details:
Trishields#9205 On Discord, Trishields in game, Chaffen in Game
Notes: I am involved in a bunch of different game and projects. I wont be able to RP every day. I *might* be able to RP a couple times a week, but sometimes I lose muse and need to switch to something else for a while. Put Domini in nice clothes and Arena. Please do it.
I don't know why, but it seems like Nero's foot and a half long discounted sausage gets into everything these days. Hm.