Kenyon - Unowned; Rentable & Buyable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sphinx
New Patron

Kenyon - Unowned; Rentable & Buyable

Post by Sphinx »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Kenyon (No given surname.)

Nickname:
Puppy, Pup

Name on Identification:
Kenyon

Species:
Canine Taur (Can be played as a biped.)

Sub Species/Breed:
African Wild Dog

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Build is slim, he's average height. Taur, with a canine lower body and humanoid upper torso. (Can be played as a biped.)

Physical Details:
White and brown hair, fair skin, heterochromatic eyes of green and blue.

Physical Markings:
Painted dog markings over his fur and skin.

Physical Drawbacks:
None, other than being rather lanky and not very strong physically.

Current Infliction(s):
Nothing.

Physical Defenses:
Nothing more than a normal human or feral dog would have.

Appealing Attributes:
Well mannered, sometimes playful, and (hopefully) attractive to many.

Clothing:
He wears golden arm cuffs and a similarly designed, thick gold collar. (If played as a biped, he has slave silks.)

Other Items:
Just some gold chains and baubles that his original owners decorated him with to show him off upon arrival. These items very well could have been taken as 'gifts' or sold.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured.

Phobias:
None known.

Disorders:
None.

How do they present themselves:
Open, carefree and easily trusting. Naive to an almost childish amount. 'Professional' isn't really a state of being he's learned yet.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Being owned as a pet for as far back as he can remember, he doesn't really put deep thought into what freedom might be. Also, most of his interactions with strangers have been pleasant, and he thus far has no real reason to fear being under another's ownership or command.

Overall Attitude:
Pleasant and friendly. Can be hyper and energetic. Often talks too much until someone scolds him for it. He's like a big puppy. He's ready to be friends with anyone who so much as smiles at him and seems to have never met a stranger.

Quirks:
Nothing notable.

Hobbies / Interests:
He loves books, animals/ferals, children (what overgrown puppy doesn't like kids?) and exploring the outdoors when he's able to.

High or Low Maintenance:
Relatively low, with an exception that he sometimes needs help with grooming.

Diet / Allergies:
Omnivore. No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Common.

Can they Read / Write:
Yes to both. Common language only.

Can your character produce magic:
No.

Talents / Skills:
He's a decent cook and very thorough with cleaning. Book knowledge of many things including subjects of an intimate nature, although he needs more "on the job training" in that department.

Training:
Aside from common household tasks, he is well educated although that is mostly through book reading. He knows about sex and how it works, but up until being sold by his original owners he was forbidden from even self-stimulation and was disciplined if ever caught.

Other

Current Owner:
TGT

Previous Owners:
Some NPC rich family.

Previous Usage(s):
Cooking, cleaning, gardening, (small) animal care, child sitting. Pretty much any menial task one might give a maid.

Previous status:
Pet from birth.

For Rent or to Own:
Either. Prefer rental first so that we can get a feel for one another as RP partners, but that is not a requirement.

Cost:
15Image to Rent or 200Image to Own*
*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to have separate canons for this character, especially if the play isn't done in the main dream. Please specify if you want public RP, or if we're only going to interact privately be it in locked rooms, whispers, or PMs/DMs.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Typically evenings and late nights into early morning hours (EST).

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
I'm open to a lot of things! Really, just fun RP and friendly players. While this character is open for sexual activities, if that isn't your thing don't be afraid to message me! Although you might want to mention that you're not looking for smut.

What are your allowances for your character:
NC outside of death and extreme fetishes or mutilation.

Long Term/Short Term:
Either! Please be aware that RL and IC owner/renter take priority (in that order).

General Information

Character Description:
> Fur was painted in various shades of browns and creams, the canine lower half was that of an African Wild Dog. It was lanky like his species' feral counterpart, but not in a fragile way. Humanoid torso held an equally as slim frame and lightly tanned skin. Hair reached past his shoulders, straight, streaked with brown amidst mostly white strands. Rounded canine ears were almost comically large atop his head. Heterochromic eyes of green and blue studied passersby with an eager curiosity.

https://www.rprepository.com/c/kenyon

RPR Gallery

Contact Details:
RPR (PMs), F-List (PMs), Furcadia (Kenyon or Sphinx), Discord (Yuki#6422)

Notes:
When it comes to posting speed, I will not bite your head off if you are on the slower side. Please show me the same courtesy!
My post sizes can vary from small to multiple paragraphs, as I would expect of anyone else, depending on what is going on.