Athanasia

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tykari
TGT Patron

Athanasia

Post by Tykari »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Athanasia Stratos

Nickname: Firebird

Name on Identification: Athanasia

Species: Half-phoenix wolf

Sub Species/Breed: Dark Phoenix/Dire Wolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic and toned

Physical Details: Eyes resemble burning embers on dark blue sclera, though the irises are ringed in the roman numerals I through XII with the IV highlighted in icy blue. Lacks hair, but has a mane with violet feathers that look like they are smoldering with violet embers. Slash scars marking up her biceps and forearms as well as numerous whip scars across her back (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)

Physical Markings: Bio-luminescent orange, resembling lava fissures along her body

Physical Drawbacks: Weakness to cold, body runs hot

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None known (If any.)

Appealing Attributes: Her exotic half-breed nature, gladiatorial trained and ready

Clothing: Cloth-wrapped pants and feet with an X harness across her chest and cloth wrappings about her bust for modesty

Other Items: Wing restraints to prevent flight. (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Cryophobia

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Submissive and obedient outside the arena. Inside the arena a vicious, violent fighter

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent

Overall Attitude: Submissive, well-trained and prefers not to step out of line

Quirks: None

Hobbies / Interests: None, was not afforded time to pursue any

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance

Diet / Allergies: Mainly carniverous, but is not adverse to fruits, vegetables or grains

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Ancient Greek, Common

Can they Read / Write: No

Can your character produce magic: Yes, but due to suppression collars, she has no idea that she can.

Talents / Skills: Fire Dancing

Training: Combat

Other

Current Owner: None/The Golden Tether

Previous Owners: Hector Castillanos (If known.)

Previous Usage(s): Gladiator

Previous status: Born a slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent only

Cost: 10g/rental (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My schedule fluctuates, but if you see me in the pens, I am there for RP. Don't be shy! I don't bite!

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Long-term. Someone that can help her grow and become more than what she was lead to believe she is.

What are your allowances for your character: Pretty open.

Long Term/Short Term: Definitely long-term

General Information

Character Description: She stood roughly six and a half feet in height, the tall wolf stood out among the crowds. Her fur was a dark, blood red, cracked with fissure-like markings of bio-luminescent orange, making it look like lava. Perhaps the most striking thing about her, was the eyes. Both eyes held a smoldering ember-like iris, bathed in a sclera of dark blue. Ringing the irises of each eye were a set of roman numerals, ranging from I to XII, the IV of each highlighted in an icy blue, in opposing clockwise positions. Held against her back were a pair of feather, violet wings, those feathers smoldering with what looked like violet embers. Her garb was simple, cloth wrappings that served as pants and boots on digitigrade legs, an X harness overtop of her chest wrappings, holding things in place. Her arms from forearms to biceps were riddled with slash scars, and her back sporting numerous whip scars.

Website: https://www.rprepository.com/c/athanasia [Still a WIP]

Contact Details: Can contact me as Immolation on Furc.

Notes: No additional things of note.