Tyri - unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tyri
New Patron

Tyri - unowned

Post by Tyri »

Basic Information

Full Name Refuses to give her full name, only announces herself as Tyri by threatening to pull one of the guards innards out through his throat if he touched her.
Nickname ___
Name on Identification Tyri

Age Unknown, is mid-twenties in appearance.
Gender Female.
Species Appears to be some sort of human dragon descendant.
Sub Species/Breed Has some dragon attributes.

Physical Appearance

Body Type Athletic.
Physical Details Breasts are a B Cup, slim waist with toned stomach and thighs,
seems a bit bottom heavy as the slave has voluptuous hips.
Physical Markings Scales can be found all over the slave's body, ranging from large patches to small trails. Has two tattoos that may be related to her clan's beliefs. A solid black line that tattoos over her bottom lip and runs down to connect to the end of her chin. Two thick bands circle her neck, appearing like a permanent collar, the top is white with a thinner black band underneath it.
Physical Drawbacks None that have been identified.
Current Infliction(s) Has what might be considered an unhealthy fascination with items of value and are shiny in appearance.
Physical Defenses The hard scales along her body in certain areas can be seen as a sort of natural armor. The slave's spine is covered by scales and raised spikes that connect to the large reptilian tail that sprouts from the base of her tailbone.
Appealing Attributes Slaves body seems to be well developed and is exquisite. Has potential to be a high quality slave after some extensive training.
Clothing Arrived on the island in a light purple silk dress that was sheer in fabric, no shoes were present on the slave due to her unique feet appearance.

Other Items Gold and silver bracelets adorned with different jewels, a small leather bound book with personal drawings and writings in it, though it seems to be written in a way that is hard to understand. The slaves' ears and belly button have been pierced and left in as they compliment her appearance.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured Cultured.
Phobias None recorded.
Disorders None recorded.
How do they present themselves With confidence.
Feelings towards being owned/rented Seems to dislike the idea, but has not voiced her opinion. The glare gave the answer needed.
Overall Attitude A bit stubborn and hotheaded, shows promise of being trained to be an obedient slave.
Quirks Collects small shiny items whenever she can.
Hobbies/Interests Enjoys drawing and listening to music.
High or Low Maintenance Appears to be low maintenance, can feed rather well for herself.
Diet/Allergies Omnivore; prefers meat to anything else. No allergies have been recorded.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken Common tongue and what can only be considered her species' tongue.
Can they Read/Write Seems to have limited reading and writing abilities of the common tongue, writes fluently in her homeland's language.
[nextcol]Can your character produce magic Seems to have the ability to control heat and manipulate it. Has shown that she can not breathe fire.
Talents/Skills Has promise as an artist, the journal recovered in her capture shows many different drawings. She has the possibility of being an entertaining dancer.[/columns]

Training The slave has been given some lessons in what is expected of a companion and pleasure slave. She has been trained in what a slave should act like when it comes to performing everyday tasks for a slaver, but is reluctant to truly accept her position. Will require training, but with the proper training, she has the potential to be a new addition to the exotic stock.

Other

Current Owner Owned by The Tether.
Previous Owners None.
Previous Usage(s) None.
Previous status Freeperson.
For Rent or to Own Available for both.
Cost Rent 10Image; Own 50Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability Monday - Saturday: Anywhere after 6:30 pm EST. Tuesday - Sunday: All day if online.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay Someone to take her training further than the basics given to her by the NPC Tether slavers, character development overall.
What are your allowances for your character No consent aside from death, when it comes to dismemberment and bodily changes I simple request to be given a say in the changes and have it discussed with me OOCly beforehand.
Long Term/Short Term Long term is preferred, but both are accepted.
General Information

Contact Details Will be updated when supplied.
Notes I am very friendly both whisper and roeplay, if you see my character online and have an interest in her, please whisper me. I will reply as soon as I can. When it comes to roleplay, please ask me OOCly first before posting as I may be unavailable to roleplay at that moment.