yerat weldnr [unowned untrained]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

cyaocide
New Patron

yerat weldnr [unowned untrained]

Post by cyaocide »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
yerat weldnr

Nickname:
Yerat

Name on Identification:
Yerat

Species:
Registered as mouse

Sub Species/Breed:
Registered as vole

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
lean and short, seems somewhat undernourished. 4ft 8 inches

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Black eyes with light grey fur and pinkish grey skin underneath which shows through in patches.

Physical Markings:
Skin has some scarring from major wounds on the back and abdomen that have been healed by magic, and patches where fur seems not to grow

Physical Drawbacks:
Physically weak, easily overpowered in contests of strength.
Shapeshifting is a slow process.

Current affliction(s):
susceptibility to mind altering magical effects due to a curse

Physical Defenses: (If any.)
Shapeshifting can allow for creation of natural weapons if given time to prepare them in advance, and can also be used to adjust fur color for various situations.
Nimble, and small size make them hard to hit.

Appealing Attributes:
generally, takes a cute appearance, and can adjust external appearance to suit other’s needs.
genuinely enthusiastic about learning new skills and tasks. Unafraid to ask questions.

Clothing:
Simple rags.
Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)
Daggers, basic living supplies, a red and blue woven leather band, likely meant to be tied on a wrist or an ankle, a carved wooden cylinder with some strange markings on it, an iron collar, and a feather.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured

Phobias:
being eaten.

Disorders:
Amnesia about certain details regarding their past.

How do they present themselves:
In a comfortable scenario, relaxed, curious and talkative. When in more unfamiliar territory shy and submissive.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Varies. generally content to be in a better situation than they were previously. Sometimes frustration with their lot. Sometimes excited to explore and happy to please.

Overall Attitude:
Curious and inquisitive. Generally positive outlook.

Quirks:
Can be easily startled. Fidgets with objects with things

Hobbies / Interests:
Curious about nearly everything. Seems to enjoy learning about people and asking questions about things.

High or Low Maintenance:
Typically low. Though may get into trouble if left totally unsupervised.

Diet / Allergies:
Omnivorous

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
common

Can they Read / Write:
Yes.

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)
Low level shape shifting. Can fully alter external appearance including fur color, process takes between 10 minutes to several hours to make the change and is energy intensive.
Standard magic suppression seems to be enough to prevent use of this ability. This is to be considered low priority in the event of a shortage.
May have some potential for other magical abilities, but they have yet to manifest.

Talents / Skills:
Basic knowledge of alchemical ingredients. (the kind a lackey might have)
Basic cooking.
Cleaning.

Training:
none

Other

Current Owner:
None (TGT)
Previous Owners: (If known.)
Unknown, They were unable to give identifying information. Even under duress.

Previous Usage(s):
Unknown.

Previous status:
Previously enslaved to an unknown individual.

For Rent or to Own:
Available for rent or purchase

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)
12 gold for rent
190 gold for purchase

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Still new to the server so idk, likely to be highly variable due to irl stuff

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
This is somewhat of a trial character for me to explore the world and the people and about the place. So I’m somewhat learning what to expect for this sort of thing. What I’m hoping for is to explore this character and the world of a concept I find interesting. As well as fun roleplay and other interesting scenarios. Ultimately I may abandon this character in favor of one that I find more interesting. But for now I’ll try to enjoy what I have.

What are your allowances for your character:
I’m ok with most things, though if you intend your roleplay to have a major permanent effect on the character run it by me. In pm beforehand. I’m open minded to sexual and non-sexual scenes

Long Term/Short Term:
either

General Information

Character Description:
Yerat is a small, unassuming creature, typically sporting dull colored fur. At present they are stuck in the form of a vole mouse They try hard not to fade into the background, but sometimes just can’t keep their damn mouth shut, and their nose out of trouble.
they were wearing tattered clothing seemingly from a long and journey.

n/a

n/a

Contact Details:
May be found playing celus velnar on furc
pm me on the message board

Notes:
let me know if you have any advice or recommendations on things i should change