Alanala [Untrained, Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

TheBloodWitch
New Patron

Alanala [Untrained, Unowned]

Post by TheBloodWitch »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Alanala

Nickname: Ally

Name on Identification: Alanala

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Unicorn

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Skinny but curvaceous

Physical Details: Albinism traits, platinum blond hair, very pale blue, pink tinted eyes, pale skin with a lot of red to pink flushing around eyes. Spiraling curved horn in the middle of the forehead, blue-ish tint with gold peeking through a few spirals.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Stutters

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: Quite attractive, very appealing to the eyes, and quite submissive. Very adaptable and very quick learner. Found to possess healing magic.

Clothing: Silken attire, typical slave clothing.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Docile, submissive, but surprisingly eager to please and learn how to please.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Seems not to care one way or another, quite curious about it more than anything.

Overall Attitude: Surprisingly upbeat, and curious about her new environment and role in life.

Quirks: If taken into the gardens while rented, she will engage with the animals.

Hobbies / Interests: Seems to quite enjoy reading, and actually quite a bit well learned in how to read, but can not write.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance, seems quite capable of taking care of herself if given the opportunity.

Diet / Allergies: Eats an all plant diet, absolutely no meat or it makes her quite sick.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Can read but can not write.

Can your character produce magic: Possesses healing magic.

Talents / Skills: Knows how to sew, and appears to be able to speak to some feral animals.

Training: None, untrained.

Other

Current Owner: Unowned.

Previous Owners: --

Previous Usage(s): --

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 7 Gold to rent, five platinum to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am free most days, from 10 am est to 12 am est

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything, I am quite open and generally nc on MOST things. I am slightly more interested in Ally becoming a companion slave, or a healer for hire, but I am open to anything else you may be interested in.

What are your allowances for your character: No dismemberment, no death, no fatal injuring, no fighting. Ally's not a fighter, and she doesn't have a brutal bone in her body, if you're going to own her, at least be around long enough afterwards that it isn't awkward.

Long Term/Short Term: Either works for me, but I love long term.

General Information

Character Description: As an albino, she carries all the characteristic traits of one, pale skin, very light, near white platinum blond hair, very light blue eyes. Her hair is long and wavy, and her physique is skinny, but curvaceous. Center of her forehead is a unicorn horn, which she has glamored to keep hidden from mundanes.

Contact Details: Alanala, Space Core, Netflix, Space Core#2721

Notes: --