Better late than never!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Wellsworth
New Patron

Better late than never!

Post by Wellsworth »

Salutations and the sorts. I've been coming around the Tether on-and-off ever since the masses started to shift away from TSC. Been about more and more lately, so it seemed high time I joined the MB.

I've shuffled through a few characters, most notably Reno Dean (AKA Twilight Sin, The Midnight Sun, Bad Moon). For the time being though, I'm friendly old Wellsworth Sexton.

I've never been involved in any of the Tether continuity, and really don't even know where to begin! Any private message on the board or ICly will be greatly appreciated. Lord knows I've been on the outside long enough. High time I wet my feet a bit and had a little fun.

Happy to be, at long last, a part of the troupe.
Dagger
Handler

Re: Better late than never!

Post by Dagger »

Welcome :) here too.
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Quinne
House Slave

Post by Quinne »

Welcome! I've seen you about the Tether now and then. It's not difficult to join in on the fun, just hop into events and such when you can!
Morgana
TGT Patron

Post by Morgana »

Welcome to the legion..

Feel free to chat me up if you see me on any of my characters. Always glad to talk, answer questions, or RP!
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Holy heck, the Midnight Sun? I remember you from yeeeeeears ago. Still, your name popped up pretty regularly in the dream. We chatted last night and I know I already told you, but please feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions - technical, lore or otherwise! Can't wait to meet your guy!
Wellsworth
New Patron

Post by Wellsworth »

Haha, and I remember you too! Although, if I recall correct (for it's been awhile) the Lorean then was a great bit different then the Lorean I see about the hall now.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Yep, yep! Little Lor is all grown up now. Ten years of character development with all manner of unsavory personalities will certainly do that to a person. Can't wait to RP with you.