10 year absence, absolved

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

XarnataLuoh
New Patron

10 year absence, absolved

Post by XarnataLuoh »

I've been gone from general Furc for about 10 years, used to break a few rules. Being 14 and all that *cough cough* but now that I'm almost 25 and my other sources of RP are starting to degrade due to new games and such, I'm returning full time for the first month and then part time thereafter but always available to be summoned via whatever channel I give you to summon me.

Little rundown on Xarnata Luoh:
He's a spin on split personality, where instead of two minds it's two seperate beings.
Being 1: Xarnata himself; Young human male, slightly unpredictable and always happy and exteremly loyal to his friends and those who claim his trust or otherwise. He's a follower, once he finds something, he sticks to it's side and does what he can to stay until told to leave.

Being 2: Wild magic taint; An effect of lingering in a wild magic zone where spells are altered and slightly alterable at the behest of absolute chance, this being is both a byproduct of Xarnata's shape shifting practices and a parasite gained sentience. He feasts on magic and thinks only of himself, his loyalties can be questioned and his happiness is selective and easily turned into bloodlust.

Goals:
Well whatever happens IC stays IC for me. No matter where he is, he's always interactable unless the afk thing says i've been gone for 20+ minutes (Sleep, shower, work)
Someone wants to enslave him? Go right ahead and try, it won't be easy unless you catch him off guard.
Someone wants to be his slave? Get his attention. I may post short when in a group of people, but in 1 on 1 interaction I often get extremely detailed. Be it fighting, simple chatting or even 'working'.
His preferences are long term interaction, since he himself is ever changing in shape, he likes others to be more consistent in themselves.
Once someone else mentions something that he would guess would be socially unacceptable, he opens up his perverse side in a blatant verbal way. Reacting this way to just about every situation, violence is met with brutality, suggestive speech with unadulterated perversion, innuendos with shameless words.
He is not one much for touching sensually for this very matter, if he's touched in a manner that's possibly sexual he holds himself back to prevent himself from simply flinging himself on someone, even in public.

So show a little caution, or he'll throw it all to the wind.

Laid back, Relaxed, Overly open about himself. Not much of a fighter, but he can go feral if he's truly angry, even then he's more speed than power, easily weaker than most opponents in combat, except those who have trouble fighting unpredictable opponents.
Dagger
Handler

Re: 10 year absence, absolved

Post by Dagger »

Welcome back :)
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Iblisan
New Patron

Post by Iblisan »

Welcome back! Quite the long absence - that's just under the time that I've been playing Furcadia :) Feel free to nudge me for RP anytime; Iblisan might not be the most conversational, but I am whisper-friendly.
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Great to see you b ack ! Woo
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Morgana
TGT Patron

Post by Morgana »

I love seeing other folks returning! Glad to have you back, and look forward to seeing your character out and about.
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra