Furc Vet. And new into TGT

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nayara
Some ol' Drunk

Furc Vet. And new into TGT

Post by Nayara »

Hello.

Well, I usually get in furcadia just to get in fight RP'ing (usually brawling and wrestling) and I always believed there was only a few dreams that hosts fighting events. I've seen the Tether before in FurN but I never expected this dream to feature a combat arena as well (not to mention a very active arena), so here I am.

Right now I'm finishing/polishing my main character's story and background and got my aspects seted up in the arena. So... I guess it isn't necessary to say I'm looking for a good and rough time in the arena.

For those interested, my Furc/TGT character is Nayara. Usually I hang in the OOC room for now.
Sunstreak
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Furc Vet. And new into TGT

Post by Sunstreak »

Welcome! And you know where to find me if you want to put yourself to the test in the arena. ;D
The Submission Society
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Furc Vet. And new into TGT

Post by Muunokhoi »

Welcome to the Tether! The arena is definitely pretty big here, and there are lots of gladiator type characters. I hope you enjoy it.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik