Introducing that mouthy mercenary!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

WadeTheKnife
New Patron

Introducing that mouthy mercenary!

Post by WadeTheKnife »

Hello there! I thought it might be a good idea to actually introduce my boy here. For those of you who haven't met him yet (and maybe you're lucky?), I play Wade the Knife aka, Wade-why-won't-you-shut-up. Or He-who-needs-a-gag. Oh, oh! Also, The-crazy-burnt-guy-who-won't-stop-talking.

Okay, actually Wade isn't my first character in TGT. He is my first since my absence, and it's been YEARS. So I hit some bumps in the road at first but after some discussions with a couple friendly mods, I got Wade hammered down to where I wanted him to be! Now he's around most nights to add some chatter to the untrained pens when he's not gagged. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with him when he can't speak because it gets kind of boring just idle sitting. Luckily, Wade has made a few friends- a butter muffin and a cutie-patootie. If you want to interact with this insane critter, please feel free.

PS: I think he's the only guy who actually likes the congee...