Yeva

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Yeva
Some ol' Drunk

Yeva

Post by Yeva »

I have been known as many names over the course of time that Furcadia has been around. In fact, so many names that even I could not write a detailed list as to which names I have owned. Some people may know me as Pegacorn from RPR, or even on Furcadia. However, the name I have grown fondest of being known by has been Yeva. The character itself began as little more than a side character to a 'seeking' link that I had noted in the description of a character in the Tether. It was never meant to be much of a character at all. Yet, it flowered into something far more than even I could ever dream of. Yeva has became the one character that I actually feel fueled to roleplay. Her story has surpassed my greatest of aspirations, and I hope that it continues to bring joy to both myself, and the continuity of the Tether.

I just wanted to take the time out of my day to say Thank You to the patrons, slaves, and the loving staff of the Tether that have made my years here as fun as they have been. It is the lovely community, and rich variety of characters, species, and unique mindsets that continue to draw my interest back to the Tether day after day. I look forward to seeing each and every character grow, and equally wish to be a part of that growth in some small way. Be it the silliest of one time meetings, or in depth plots that are working towards a goal.

I hope that each person here has just as much fun as I do, and I would be more than happy to know each of you better.
Winter Wonderland
Yeva

Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Yeva

Post by Muunokhoi »

Yeva is an amazing character, and you are a totally awesome person <3 Thank you so much for all of our rps and interactions and chats. I love hanging out with you~!
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Daciana
New Patron

Post by Daciana »

Yeva's such a lovely and fun character. I enjoy seeing her/you around^^ She is part of the heart of the Tether and a gem.
Toffi
TGT Patron

Post by Toffi »

Oh you're a wonderful person~ Absolutely amazing :3
I'm glad for you taking your chances and going forward and ending here (it is not the end per say though~), it's been a good time having you around. I hope that things will be great in the future and the sun smiles brightly at you :2
~ Kill them with kindness ~