Ammon Zahur & Jinx Requiem

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ammon
New Patron

Ammon Zahur & Jinx Requiem

Post by Ammon »

Hello there! I have recently returned to Furc, perhaps three months ago now, but before that it's been ... I don't even know how long. Well over a decade. Maybe some of you are familiar with me or my alts, but I'll assume for the moment that you're not.
ICly
Jinx Requiem was a Manager @ TGT under Skadowee's Reign and worked as a Slave Breaker & Trainer. Ammon Zahur was a House Pet for TGT, who cared for the slaves, providing food, baths, and general idle RP, during slower time periods, as they awaited rental or purchase.

Now, after years away, missing, possibly presumed dead, they have been brought back to the island in chains. It was a disappointment for them, as they had expected to be coming home and found so much changed.

Ammon has adjusted remarkably well, finding life as a privately owned Pet to be only little different from how things had been. Jinx, understandably, has not adjusted at all.
OOCly
They will often be seen interacting, but only during slow periods for RP. Should one become engaged, the other will be placed off the main floor or deactivated to allow focus for the primary RPer.

Slave Papers should be posted for both of them, in the forums, by some time tomorrow, but the work-in-progress version of them can be seen on their RPR Pages.
About the Writer
I am married with two kids and work 12 hour overnights, 2 or 3 nights in a row with 2 or 3 nights off between shifts where I am available most of he night, but things do happen. Please bear with me if IRL problems arise.

Lastly, thank you so much to Loraen and Muunokhoi for remembering me (I felt so special!,) making me feel welcomed and assisting me with reacclimating myself.
Monstrum
Manager

Re: Ammon Zahur & Jinx Requiem

Post by Monstrum »

Welcome back! Nice to see that some old regulars are returning to the game.

His hands would plait the priest's guts if he had no rope to strangle kings.
Ammon
New Patron

Post by Ammon »

Thank you! It's nice to be back :-p
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Welcome back! Seriously cool to see you returning.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Ammon
New Patron

Post by Ammon »

Thank you again! It has been a great experience for me, re-meeting old, and making new, friends.
Kalev
No Lifer

Post by Kalev »

Welcome back to TGT!
Ammon
New Patron

Post by Ammon »

Thank you! The warm welcomes are very appreciated! :-p