[QUESTION] New Feline to Furcadia and TGT

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

kool601
New Patron

[QUESTION] New Feline to Furcadia and TGT

Post by kool601 »

Hello! My name is Koolen KitKat. I think I am overlooking something, and I am probably gonna sound stupid asking this, but is there a voluntary way of becoming a slave? And if so, how can I apply?

Oh god I hope I didn't sound too stupid...

-Koolen KitKat
Monstrum
Manager

Re: [QUESTION] New Feline to Furcadia and TGT

Post by Monstrum »

Welcome to TGT!
If you've got any questions, feel free to give me a message and I'll help out as best I can.

As for your question, you can voluntarily play a slave whenever you like. There's no real 'process' behind it unless you'd like to roleplay your character getting captured or enslaved by some way - maybe they fell into arrears, or got captured by a rival and sold to slavery, etc. But either way, you don't have to apply or go through any process to play a slave if you don't want to, though I'd suggest taking a look here to see the guidelines of how to play a slave in the dream!

His hands would plait the priest's guts if he had no rope to strangle kings.
Biers
Manager

Post by Biers »

Hi there. Allow me to add to what monstrum said that if you would like to roleplay your characters initial processing into the tether, that that is something I'd be more than willing to arrange with you.

Hope you have a lot of fun. Welcome.
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Welcome! :D Excited to see a new face around.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik