The Dragon's Tooth Jewelry & Piercings

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Picksey
New Patron

The Dragon's Tooth Jewelry & Piercings

Post by Picksey »

Glittering jewels and gleaming metals...

A status symbol across so many cultures, jewelry is how an individual displays their wealth to onlookers. Drape yourself in strings of the highest quality freshwater pearls, or fine chains of pure gold. Or maybe subtlety is not your thing? Shén de Liàngdù, or Luminance as he is more commonly known, has precious and semi-precious jewels to suit every taste and occasion. The perfect statement necklace for a dinner with society's elite, or a customized collar for your harem pet, the kirin can breathe life into your visions for the right coin.

If you'd like jewelry of a different type for yourself or your slave, Lume can decorate your body with piercings of all kinds. Safety and quality are of utmost importance in his line of work, and he guarantees you will be pleased with the results.

( OOC: Contact the alt Luminance on Furcadia if you'd like to RP your character getting a piercing or commissioning jewelry! I don't bite! You can also approach me IC if I'm posting in the atrium. Lume also has an RPR page if you'd like more information on him. )