Sleepy [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sleepy

Sleepy [Unowned]

Post by Sleepy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sebastian Lute.

Nicknames: 'Sleepy', 'Sebby'.

Name on Identification: 'Sebastian'.

Species: Unknown.

Sub Species/Breed: Sports feline qualities.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe, but not without baby fat to thicken hips.

Physical Details:
  • Hair: Mahogany.

Eyes: Mahogany.

Dominant Coloring: Cream.

Markings: Almond, Tawny.
Physical Markings: Hearts and bands take up the majority of his markings year round, but speckles of milky almondine seem to come in at summer.

Physical Drawbacks: An inability to use his wings could be considered a 'defect', while litheness of body also lacks great strength.

Current Inflictions: There is none to be seen at this point in time.

Physical Defenses: His speed, and ability to hear things at great distances; giving him an advantage over 'predators'.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: For some, the extremity of his androgyny might up his worth.

Clothing: Differently colored shortened forms of a furisode, kept in example here.

Other Items on Person: A lover of nature, it is not uncommon to see him sporting fresh flowers in his hair.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: He is Lygophobic, afraid of the dark. He cannot sleep without a light on.

Disorders: While not a disorder, per se, the boy is prone to nightmares; the dream world such an awful place for him that he will go to lengths not to fall asleep. It is because of this that his nickname was born: chosen for the almost always sleepy expression of his face.

How do they present themselves: Calm, submissive, and always willing to please.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: It would be a relief to him if he found a steady Master to serve.

Overall Attitude: Your displeasure is his displeasure. He will like what you tell him to like, or at least do his best.

Quirks: Very clean, he will go over rooms several times before feeling that he has done a sufficient job of keeping up.

Hobbies/Interests: He is a lover of literature, most especially poetry. He loves to read outside, soaking in the smells around him and losing himself between the pages of a good book.

High or Low Maintenance: A mixture of both, given the circumstances of his ownership.

Diet/Allergies: Cannot ingest anything that has come into contact with strawberries. Sneezes uncontrollably around mice; often sporting a red nose when he is near one.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, French.

Can they Read/Write: He can do both, very well.

Can your character produce magic: No, he cannot.

Talents/Skills: He excels at sewing and playing the flute, and has excellent penmanship.

Training: Extensive training has been completed to make him fit to be a cook, a maid, a tailor, an entertainer, a pleasure slave, and a lap pet.

Other

Previous Owners: NPC.

Previous Usage: Entertainer, lap pet.

Previous status: Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Available for rent, also for sale.

Cost:
  • 1 Night Rental = 30 gold, or 3 platinum.

To Own = 300 gold, or 30 platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My schedule is a rollercoaster as of this point in time, but I will give due notice as to my availability every week.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Steady, longterm roleplay with an allowance for plot. I am of course a fan of romance, but I do love drama, and I do love to be left on the edge of my seat with you. Keep it interesting, and keep it coming. I will love it.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent with the only exceptions being severe mutilation, vore, death, and anything involving scat, urine, or vomit. While I will not shoot you down for enjoying these things, they will never bring me any amount of pleasure and so I would prefer they be left out.

Long Term/Short Term: Longterm gets you candy and a gold star.

General Information

Contact Details: Whisper 'Sleepy'.