Jadea's Slave Papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Jadea

Jadea's Slave Papers

Post by Jadea »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Jadea Crystal

Nickname: Jade, or Ja

Name on Identification: Jadea

Species: Skunk

Sub Species/Breed: Tiger

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Medium of height about 5'4", curvy but not overly so. Medium breasts, she's not overly endowed but she's got a good size bust. Hips are well rounded to give a sway to her step.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Eyes are whiskey gold in color and almond shaped, sometimes they can be soft and sweet, and others they can be intent. Hair is the same orange as her fur though a few shades lighter and falls to her waist, typically braided. Her fur is a pretty orange color, streaked through with black, typical tiger markings. Her tail is thick and fluffy, twitches randomly and it thick enough she could use it as a pillow.

Physical Markings: Only the black streaks through her fur.

Physical Drawbacks: None at the moment.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Fangs, claws and her feline agility.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Thick tail, her fur always carried a healthy sheen and seemed to gleam anytime light struck it. Sweet personality and voice that could charm birds from the trees. Or so some say.

Clothing: Typically white, a nearly sheer white dress that only reached midthigh, sleeveless and low cut, barely clinging to her.

Other Items on Person: A notebook and a flute.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Has a horrid fear of spiders.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Presents herself as respectful, sweet and almost soft. Though eyes could tell another story.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She doesn't truely have a problem with it. She loves to serve and loves to learn.

Overall Attitude: Overall attitude is that she's respectful, kind hearted though she can be highly protective of her Master once she grows used to them.

Quirks: She's been known to randomly start singing something to herself.

Hobbies/Interests: Singing, playing the flute, writing, making others happy. She loves gardening to.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenace. Let her get a bath and brush out her tail and she'll be happy as a clam.

Diet/Allergies: No allergies, but she's omnivorous

Abilities

Languages Spoken:Common

Can they Read/Write:Yes

Can your character produce magic:No

Talents/Skills:Cleaning, cooking, sewing, dancing, singing, fluteplaying.

Training: Gardening, housework, seamstress, musican.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Has been a slave since she was born

For Rent or to Own: Own.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: It's random.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for someone who is willing to train Jadea. Mind you she's got some training, but pleasure training was not part of it. I'd also like someone who might try to train her in self defence. I love men who can be rough and gentle. there are times where gentle just doesn't cut it with me though. Big furs(or humans) are a plus but all others are welcome to.

What are your allowances for your character: Nothing, and I mean NOTHING bathroom related, no vore. No abuse to the point my character is near death. Yes I can understand punishment. But don't beat her to the point of near death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term is prefered but I'll take anything.

General Information

Character Description:> Little mixed creature blinked curiously with bright golden eyes. Her fur was orange, streaked through with black streaks, she had a decidedly feline look about her until you seen her tail, it was fully, bushy and looked like a shunk's, twitching behind her faintly. Ears rotated to listen around her, each movement she made of her head causing the little golden bell on the red collar about her throat to ring gently. She was actually rather elegant looking, and the scent that hung around her was one of jasmine and roses, no stink about this woman. [Master:] [WF] [Straight] [Skunk/Tiger Mix]

Contact Details: Jadea on Furc.

Notes: