Syberia; Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Syberia

Syberia; Unowned

Post by Syberia »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:

None to her knowledge

Nickname:

Syber, Sybie, Sy-Sy

Name on Identification:

Syberia

Species:
Feline

Sub Species/Breed:
White Siberian Tiger

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Massive, though relatively lean; sometimes considered buxom or voluptuously proportioned.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Height and Weight: 6 foot, five inches and in or around the 200 pound range

Fur: Snowy white and quite downy-like to the touch; her face is completely unmarked, save for a single marking beneath her left (if facing her) eye. The remainder of her fur is marked in charcoal gray to ebon stripes of varying shapes and sizes.

Skin: Beneath her fur, her skin is a baby pink and smooth, though that may change if the skin was exposed by abrasive means.

Hair: Bone straight, jet black -- Worn blunt-cut with subtle, long layers to waist.

Eyes: Almond shaped and teal green with a sometimes a watery consistency – NOTE: There is no milky type of discoloration to her eyes, and thus, her blindness is not evident in them.

Physical Markings:
No markings or scars what-so-ever.

Physical Drawbacks:
She has no true physical drawbacks, outside of the fact she was not extremely socialized prior to her blindness, and thus may come off as awkward or clumsy when attempting to position herself and appear normal.

Current Inflictions:
None.

Physical Defenses:
Manicured, though sharpened front and hind claws, feline teeth and fangs, and increased sensory allowing for better reaction time and the occasional head-start to escaping less than immediate danger.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
Quite well proportioned; curvaceous of bust, hip, bottom and waist
Innocent, youthful facial features; large, doe eyes and a ‘pout’ to the lips
Highly adaptable and loyal
Submissive, despite her large stature
Cleanly and most often well groomed

Clothing:
Heavier cotton or wool blends; due to her size, she clings to things that are airy and open such as skirts and sleeveless blouses.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)
A sizeable satchel containing a journal, vials of herbal remedies, scented oils and soaps, and a safe-keeping box for her amulet necklace.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:

Highly cultured

Phobias:

Being under the control of the fur-less
Being labeled as ‘disabled’
Rape or any other sexual mistreatment

Disorders:
None to speak of.

How do they present themselves:

Often very quiet and polite to those who exude a commanding or dominating authority though she has been known to play completely oblivious, mute, deaf or both to those who attempt to gain her attention or loyalty through force.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:

Does not care much so long as she is treated the way she deserves.
NOTE: By contract, she is to be dealt with or rented on a number of occasions before she can be purchased.

Overall Attitude

Passive aggressive and generally nonchalant

Quirks:
Speaks in the third person due to years of training
Often counts paces or sniffs people and things
Reacts to sounds with her ears, often not facing the person speaking to her at all

Hobbies/Interests:
Gardening, reading (when brail is available), listening to stories, grooming others, cooking.

High or Low Maintenance:
Relatively low, considering…

Diet/Allergies:
Standard omnivore diet, though she can sustain herself on one of a more carnivorous basing, so long as everything is cooked to at least medium-rare.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
Common
Feral; fluent in feline tones

Can they Read/Write:
Pens in a legible and quite elegant script, though she cannot read ‘less there is brail involved

Can your character produce magic:
No.

Talents/Skills:
Herbal healing, excellent memory; often able to recall details and stories word for word; the skills acquired with her training.

Training:
Training In General - Highly trained in mannerism, proper speaking and etiquette; trained as per Dr. Grieats methods of proper slave behavior. CAN be re-trained but this would take a great deal of time and effort.

Speaking -- Mastered the common Furre tongue (English) and feral, shows high aptitude to learn additional languages.

Reading -- Unable to recognize written language.

Writing -- Mastered; also very skilled in transcribing dictation.

Dance -- None.

Singing -- None.

Sewing -- Beginning Seamstress; can follow basic patterns after she has felt the result and is told the directions.

First Aid -- Advanced knowledge; holds an in depth mental rolodex of both healing and poisonous plant life and can tend most surface and minor invasive wounds.

Cooking -- Advanced knowledge; very skilled in common and intermediate level food preparation. She learns new recipes quickly and can be trained on how to cook several courses of a new type of food in just a few learning sessions.

Memory -- High Level Memory; ability to remember entire conversations, associate smells to sound or things that she has touched, places or in use to navigate. She also is very step-oriented and can recall her way around most places by counting the steps it took to get there alone.

Cleaning -- Advanced; She cleans based on smell alone or upon command, but has been known to clean impulsively in times where she has little else to do.

Other

Previous Owners:
Dr. Seion Grieats (NPC) and One another who’s name she cannot recall

Previous Usage:

Companion (with time), cook and caretaker, gardener, and ‘secretary’.

Previous status:

None.

For Rent or to Own:

For rent or rent-to-own

Cost:
See range for exotic, well trained slaves.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Varies, but primarily from 12 FST to about 8 pm FST, off and on; rare evenings and usually absent on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
An experienced, firm slaver who embraces the idea of developing a relationship of trust with his/her slaves. Dominance is okay, though I am not seeking cruelty by any means. I’d prefer that the person have a preferred place that we can RP together and with other owned slaves (not just at TGT, in other words).

What are your allowances for your character:
I’m basically no consent; I do ask that plots that may alter my character physically or emotionally for long periods of time be discussed prior to acting out, and I do not often engage in magic (S’cheating to me under most circumstances) though, I am willing to make exceptions. NO RAPE or ridiculous sexual advances; that is not her purpose and will only come if time allows.

Long Term/Short Term:
Long term, please and thank you.

General Information

Character Description:
The Rarity: Cleanly clipped claws offered vain comfort to the wrinkles of heavy chocolate pleats, musculature beneath hardly hidden behind fur or fabric. Though covered to the furthest extents of time worn clothing, discomfort, as if ever chilled, caused the towering form of this tigress to compact itself to its smallest. Neither ringlet nor simplest wave caused deviation in a sea of bone-straight ebon, draped in a thick mass 'round the entirety of her being and suddenly halting at torso's end. Curtains of black framing a still emerald stage reduced the need for kohl, and natural fullness of lips and features caused no need for cosmetic enhancement.

http://www.wix.com/deeoharekay/syme/

ImageImageImage

Contact Details:
Syberia on Furcadia or leave a message here on the forum (PM) if I’m not available online.

Notes:
I highly advise looking over the site before deciding to RP, or speaking to me if you question my ability to fit into your role or storyline.