Orrick ;; Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Orrick

Orrick ;; Unowned

Post by Orrick »

Slave Form ;; Last Updated September 9th

Basic Information

Full name: Orrick. No last name known or dragged out of him.

Nickname: N/A.

Name on identification: Orrick.

Species: Feline.

Sub-species/breed: Smilodon.

Physical Appearance

Body type: 6'8" and 265 lbs. Powerful and muscular, with little unnecessary fat.

Physical details: Most of this particular large feline's fur is of the tawny variety; hair can be found in the form of a scruffy mane of sorts and of a brilliant red coloration, while eyes are a fairly calm, yet somehow still fierce golden hue.

Physical markings: Dark brown rosettes scattered throughout his pelt, but primarily concentrated on his back, and a much lighter, cream-colored or off-white underside. A couple small scars can be found throughout his form, though for the most part they are quite faint and hidden beneath his fur -- obviously rather old injuries.

Physical drawbacks: Immense size and musculature make him rather slow, and it impedes his stamina a bit, as well. Unused to warmer temperatures, so anything more than somewhat temperate conditions tend to wreak havoc on him and make him quite sluggish and ill-tempered.

Current inflictions: Kept bound for the safety of others while under the Tether's ownership. Muzzle is fitted over his face and soft rubber caps placed over his sabres. Leather cuffs are fitted upon his wrists and ankles both, each pair connected by a very short length of chain; his arms are located behind his back to make it even more difficult for him to lash out. Thick leather mitts have also been placed over paws and footpaws both, as if in afterthought, preventing him from using his quite fearsome claws. All this almost produced the illusion of safety, even given his large stature and nearly murderous glare in his eyes when any male got too close.

Physical defenses: Well, those big six-inch sabres to start, though those are more for show than anything; after all, he wouldn't want to chip or break the gleaming things. His other teeth are equally sharp and more commonly used for defense, and don't forget about the rather sturdy, yet dangerously sharp claws set within large and powerful paws.

Appealing attributes and attraction: His sabres and species in general tend to add a sort of exotic appeal. His excellent physical condition tends to make him even more appealing, and there's also his fierce intelligence, when it shines through.

Clothing: Just a dark loincloth made out of some sort of hide.

Other items on person: N/A.

Behavior

Feral or cultured: Cultured, but he often gives off the appearance of being feral due to his aggressive reactions to other males and tendency towards speaking only when spoken to first, or when he otherwise believes it necessary. He may also fall back on instinctual reactions, in some situations.

Phobias: Males. Seriously. And water, since he is a feline. Specifically, baths and similar. He's typically fine with drinking the stuff.

Disorders: N/A.

How do they present themselves: He tends to present himself as fairly proud and none-too-submissive in general, due to his tendency to submit only to those females he truly believes superior to himself. He comes across as the strong, silent type, which he basically is, and as somewhat aggressive. And yet once someone's broken past that shell, he is a surprisingly intelligent creature and fiercely loyal.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: This depends. He utterly despises, and even fears, the thought of being owned or rented by a male and will show this in a variety of ways when even approached by one. When it comes to females, he tends to quietly size them up. Those who he feels are naturally dominant and superior to him will be given the proper respect and obedience, while others will be all but ignored and dismissed. Not quite the same fearful and hate-filled treatment given towards prospective male owners or buyers, but not exactly ideal either. But don't be discouraged if he isn't immediately completely respectful and submissive towards your character; he usually likes to test the water just a bit, to make sure they're worthy of his submission. Give him some time, and chances are he'll become a loyal and devoted pet.

Overall attitude: He tends to be mildly pessimistic and fairly guarded, given some of his experiences as a slave, and he has a bit of a temper as well. When he actually takes the time to think things over, he can be quite thoughtful and reflective, as well as rather intelligent in general.

Quirks: Still trying to figure this out.

Hobbies/interests: Sharpening his claws and sabres when given the chance, fighting or sparring, otherwise keeping in shape, and sometimes reading.

High or low maintenance: Fairly low, with the right owner. He does best when given a variety of tasks to keep him busy most of the time. But as long as this is true, and as long as he respects his owner, he's pretty low maintenance.

Diet/allergies: Primarily eats meat, but is capable of digesting small quantities of fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy, etc.

Abilities

Languages spoken: Common, feral.

Can they read/write: Yes, but he doesn't usually broadcast it.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/skills: Quite skilled in most anything that involves physical exertion, particularly combat. He's also fairly decent at solving puzzles, or anything else that involves using his brain.

Training: Has been trained primarily to act as a bodyguard, fighter, breeder, and pleasure slave. He is both willing and able to learn new things, however.

Other

Previous owners: N/A.

Previous usage: See above. Primarily used as a bodyguard and fighter, but was also trained and used briefly as a breeding and pleasure slave.

Previous status: Warrior and free person.

For rent or to own: Either. Please just let me know which you're interested in, so I don't get my hopes up. Also, I'd prefer you rent him at least two or three times before purchasing him for keeps.

Cost: 20 gold or 2 platinum to rent, 200 gold or 20 platinum to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Typically later afternoons and evenings EST, up until about 1 AM. Will generally not commit to starting a new RP after 10 PM.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Someone who is willing to challenge Orrick and keep him occupied, yet provide him with stability, and even work to help him overcome his two phobias. Also more than willing to have him owned by a cruel slaver, male or female. Actually, I'm up for just about anything, so long as it includes interesting plotlines and character development.

What are your allowances for your character: I think it'd be easier to say what I will not allow. Just please ask OOC before approaching IC. No permanent changes to the character unless I've already agreed to it OOC, which will likely only happen after we've been RPing for a long time. No scat or other "extreme" kinks; just ask if you think yours is allowable, and I'll let you know. I will allow branding of the character after a fairly long period of ownership, or some other similar permanent mark of ownership. I actually wouldn't mind someone giving him some nice body modifications, such as scarification, tattoos, piercings, or something along those lines. But please note I'll be quite picky about who can do this, and what exactly they can do to him.

Long term/short term: Preferably long-term ownership, but am okay with short-term renting. Since I'm not getting any RP right now, beggars can't be choosers, right? Oh, and I'll do either long-term or short-term of a sort other than slave/slaver RP.

General Information

Character description: Gleaming six-inch long sabres and dark rosettes made this feline's species all too apparent, while grin that revealed smaller, sharpened teeth and glint of threatening golden gaze suggested the male was not to be fucked with. Height of 6'8" was quite impressive, and form laden with a more than notable amount of muscle. Shock of bright red mane was a further warning to those who might see fit to get on his bad side, as were powerful flexing paws, complete with hide-shredding claws. Loincloth very subtly hinted at a life of slavery despite an obvious lack of collar, though given the fierce manner in which he carried himself, would any dare to approach this feline?

Contact details: Just hit me up at Orrick on Furc.

Notes: I reserve the right to discontinue our RP or to free Orrick from another character's ownership. I'll generally try not to do this unless things are heading heavily in a way I'm not pleased with, as interfering with everything OOC sucks.