Larken / Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sojourn
Half Lifer

Larken / Unowned

Post by Sojourn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Larken

Nickname: None as of yet.

Name on Identification: Larken

Species: Mute Swan

Sub Species/Breed: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: A healthy medium all around. Not skinny, but not super curvy either.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair color is jet black, and the style is usually wavy. Occasionally if given the opportunity it will be styled. Eyes are sapphire blue and only made-up with some mascara. Lips are the palest of pinks and cheeks have a bit of blush, nothing more. Skin is smooth but covered with very small tight feathers, almost unnoticeable. (Similar to that of a penguin) She has large wings, and a peacock like train of white feathers behind her.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: Weak bones and muscles, so she isn't very good with strenuous activities, if trained a bit, she could tolerate it physically better. She would never express in words that she wasn't able to handle something though.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: She has wings, but doesn't use them to harm people, maybe in attempt to protect her in some way.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Pearlesque tail feathers similar to a peacock, simply pretty.

Clothing: Dresses, strapped ones or strapless, usually all are pale in color.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) She loves little trinkets and things of meaning, but she doesn't have any.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Being alone.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: She is very clean and proper, and is extremely well mannered.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She would very much like to serve someone on a full time basis.

Overall Attitude: Very agreeable.

Quirks: None known of. Or nothing she thinks as quirks.

Hobbies/Interests: Serving someone.

High or Low Maintenance: She likes to be treated nicely, but she also knows she is a slave.

Diet/Allergies: Loves fruits and vegetables. But will willing eat anything that is served to her.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English / Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Can play music, Piano and sing.

Training: She knows how to cook and clean, sew and some mild entertainment/pleasuring skills. Could use a bit more training though.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None.

Previous Usage: Entertained Patrons at the Tether.

Previous status: Unowned. Fresh off the slave boats.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)
Exotic, Well Trained Slave:
1 Night Rental = 30 Gold or 3 Platinum.
To Own = 280 to 350 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am usually on after 8:00 FST, every couple of nights a week. Occasionally if I have the day off from work, I can be fount before that.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Something fun and new. I don't care if it is short or long term, I am just here for fun.

What are your allowances for your character: She is no consent except for death. I do prefer any permanent mutilation be discussed before hand.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: Cygnus is nothing but leg covered with pure white but delicate plumage accented in a pearl-esque shimmer. Neck is slender, long, and pale, along with the rest of her features. High cheek bones and almost perfect nose is matched with flawless pink lips and thick black eyelashes. Baby blues pierced her white flesh like sapphires in snow, and hair was like charcoal falling in waves past her shoulders. Ears were hidden by snowy feathers peeking out of ringlets, while matching tail feathers trailed the floor like a peacock. Attire is a thin strap dress in the palest of lavenders, flouncy with lace accents. Disposition is as gentle as her appearance, always sweet, and she never strays away from manners.

Contact Details: If I am online, I am totally whisper friendly. Perhaps if we roleplay a little bit more, you can get other contact info.

Notes: