Alastair Amon-rea/unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Alastair

Alastair Amon-rea/unowned

Post by Alastair »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Alastair Amon-rea

Nickname: Al, Ala, Ally, elf

Name on Identification: Alastair

Species: elf

Sub Species/Breed: Aerani desert elf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: slim, athletic, small

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

Physical Markings:facial afixed mask

Physical Drawbacks: none

Current Inflictions: none

Physical Defenses: almost none, save high agility, and skillful reflexes

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: a skillful performer, a genuine innocence and caring love, a lithe and athletic body, and a deep desire to please and be loved

Clothing:a simple bright blue loincloth, belt with two side pouches, a silken coat, his eternally worn gilded skull mask, and elegant gold and blue inlaid slave bracers connected by a long thin chain

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) various roots and herbs he collects, a simple knife for utilitarian purposes, juggling glass balls, silk hankerchiefs

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: cultured

Phobias: terrified of having his mask removed, male doctors

Disorders: none

How do they present themselves: Alastair presents him as humble, selfless, innocent, honorable, loving, and hard working

Feelings towards being owned/rented:Alastair delights in service, it is his wish, desire, and purpose. He seeks not just any Mistress though, he seeks the right one. In the meanwhile if he is rented he will serve his utter best

Overall Attitude: innocent, happy, loving

Quirks: he will never take off his mask for any reason

Hobbies/Interests:juggling, tumbling, acrobatics, cooking, gardening, playing with animals

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: except for very special cases, he is a complete vegetarian, diet consisting mainly of fruits and some nuts and vegetables

Abilities

Languages Spoken:common, elven, drow, draconic, undercommon, feral, latin, celestial, infernal, abyssal

Can they Read/Write:common, elven, drow, draconic, undercommon, latin, celestial, infernal, abyssal

Can your character produce magic: sun magic (light and heat) and some shamanic magic

Talents/Skills:cooking, cleaning, mending, sewing, massage, fine bathing, juggling, fire eating, dancing, fire dancing, acrobatics and tumbling, gardening, freerunning, thievery, illusion, elven martial art style, herbalism, woodcraft, playing of the harp, flute, panpipes, and drum

Training:years of pracitse in royal servanthood, royal and cirque performer, high graduate of the Starfall slave academy

Other

Previous Owners:
Doctor Balan, Starfall, Bluefire Dragonheart, Halloween, Lira Silverfang

Previous Usage: personal pet and slave

Previous status: personal slave

For Rent or to Own: rent/own to the right person

Cost: 30 gold rent/280 owned

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: regular hourse every week on most days

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I want Domme, but not one needlessly cruel, someone powerful and who will push my limits but not delight in breaking them

What are your allowances for your character:no death, all permananent damages must be privately approved

Long Term/Short Term:long term

General Information

Character Description:> A familiar jingle of chains plus a light scent of cardamon 'n cinnamon... and recently something more... intoxicating that draws out fire in females, would mark the entrance of this elf. Clearly submissive to judge by his collar, the smallish male could typically be found in blue and golden hues to match fairly meticulous locks, sapphire eyes, and ever present mask. The only true clothing he wore seemed to be that hooded jacket of sorts, plus a fairly basic blue loincloth -- his minimal attire hinting at desert origins. Though seeming a bit of an enigma, the lap pet always seemed happy enough to serve. He was short, only four foot, but with lean muscle and an life bigger then his size might imply

Images:http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/ ... 1257548127 http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/ ... 1278570021

Contact Details: whisper Alastair Amon-rea or email codyjcar@gmail.com

Notes: