Sandy Darkfin - Rent and Own

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Æther

Sandy Darkfin - Rent and Own

Post by Æther »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sandy Darkfin

Nickname: Sandy

Name on Identification: Sandy Darkfin

Species: Requiem Shark

Sub Species/Breed: Sandbar Shark (Carcharhinus Plumbeus)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim, dancer-like, excellent for a belly-dancer, something she's been trained in.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Brown hair (almost red) that goes down to her buttocks, semi-curly. Brown eyes. Brown scales, smoothed down for touching, light brown underbelly.

Physical Markings: None -- she's in perfect condition.

Physical Drawbacks: None -- she's in perfect condition.

Current Inflictions: None -- she's in perfect condition.

Physical Defenses: Dull claws, small teeth.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's a belly-dancer, trained in Arabic-style ways. Raised from a child on up, she has been tamed, and taught the works of slavery. Furthermore, she's been trained as a bed companion for women. It's easily stated as such, she goes for the girls.

Clothing: Arabic-style silk robes, golden belt holding the lower half in place. Gold bracelets on wrists and ankles, as well as tiara.

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Androphobia - Fear of Men

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Submissive, social, and kind. She's one of the slaves who can dance her way into one's heart.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She would love it.

Overall Attitude: She has a well-mannered attitude. She is respectful, caring, even loving if the other person is liked enough. Then again, she's a concubine.

Quirks: None.

Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, reading, sex.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet/Allergies: Carnivore - No Allergies

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, a French-style language, and an Arabic-style language.

Can they Read/Write: Common, the afore-mentioned French-style language, d the afore-mentioned Arabic-style language.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Belly-Dancing, Companionship

Training: Trained to dance, please in bed, cuddle, hug, whatever -- she's in it to earn the Tether some well-needed gold.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None, always been a slave.

Previous status: Orphan

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 3 Platinum to Rent, 30 Platinum to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: 8 PM until around 12 AM, every day until college.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A loving mistress who will use Sandy to the fullest potential.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything but scars, mutilation, and death. I'd love for her to be kept pristine and perfect, as she's a Harem Slave.

Long Term/Short Term: Either works for me. :3

General Information

Character Description: Sandbar shark, through and through. She was about 4' 1 ½" tall (8' 2" long, nose to tail) and weighed in at 120 pounds. Exotic, and with a fresh water tollerance, as well as good manners, and excellent training in companionship and other more personal things, she made a pretty copper at any slaveries she went to. Still unscratched after 18 years of slavery, it was actually a good thing. Dark brown scales, a paler underbelly, and brown arabian-style silks coated her frame, hearty brown hair going down to her rump. One could call her a Maiden of the Sea, but that may be a bit too much. [Lesbian]

Contact Details: PM me here, or message me in-game.

Notes: None yet.
Æther

Re: Sandy Darkfin - Rent and Own

Post by Æther »

Reserved -- This is for anything regarding a permanent owner, as Andi and I need to find out if our schedules match before we decide if Andi will be keeping her long-term or not.