Hello there

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Dejkar

Hello there

Post by Dejkar »

*waves*
Some may know that I've been stalking around for a few months, others probably haven't a clue who I am. Which kind of makes sense since I haven't played this game for very long. But since I've practically adored this place I figured I should probably wander over the forums and say hello

'Hello'

There we go, wasn't that scary. Anyway I'll stop rambling, people will most likely spot this scaly in the water tank swimming in circles at completely 'random' times of the day as I believe most of the player base for this game is stateside. I meet the odd brit or european now and then but its far and few between *shrugs* that or I'm completely missing them.

I'm rambling again...
Fera
No Lifer

Re: Hello there

Post by Fera »

Hi Mr. Banana snake guy! =D!!
If I can't save them... The least I can do is not look away.
~~~~
....I have many skills.
~~~~
Plays: Fera, Carreau Naamah, Riana Gillis, Stille.
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Heh, hello and welcome!
Syra Fatetail
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Syra Fatetail »

Yay, another European! Welcome. I'm going through a funky schedule phase but I've seen you before a few times. Hopefully will see you more in the future too!
"I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why my paw was in your pocket."
TanyaRubirose

Post by TanyaRubirose »

Welcome!

Watch out for Syra. If it's not nailed down, she'll steal it. If she can pry it up with a crowbar or explosives, it's not nailed down.