Yango's Papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Yango

Yango's Papers

Post by Yango »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Yango ( that's all she goes by she doesn't even know her full name )

Nickname: Yang, Yan, Doll, Mango.

Name on Identification: Yango

Age: 18 ( looks way younger, mature enough to look like a women though )

Species: hybrid.

Sub Species/Breed: Egyptian fruit bat x poodle.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvy

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Neon green eyes with a hint of golden flecks and tint, hair is too be a massive wash of orange like a mango. Her fur is a cream color with white freckles in different places. Puff balls are located on her wrist and her tail.

Physical Markings: Freckles on shoulders, knees, and face.

Physical Drawbacks: Her tail? Its annoying sometimes.

Current Inflictions: Small scars on her back but her downy fur covers mostly them, you would have to be very close to see them.

Physical Defenses: She will put up a fight with her fists that's really it. And biting. I guess.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is adorable, she plays the cute type. She has medium breast but huge butt and hips. Her curves it what most people notice. Attraction is what her game is, she draws men like ants to picnic. She gives off a aroma of gardenia which attracts, her output personality helps a lot too. Straight forward, wise, confident, and lovable is what people are attracted too. ( http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 ... RYOHNO.png )

Clothing:

Two outfits:

First: ( the most common one ) Her huge baggy t-shirt that has a blue piggy on it, its a male shirt but hangs over her body good except when it hits her bottom, tight on her butt and very short almost expose her pink panties. ( colors of underwear depend on what day, like her moods ) She has long socks that come up to her thighs, they are blue just like the pig on her shirt, sky blue. ( http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 ... oooooo.png )

Second: Corset and short booty shorts. Her slave outfit, mostly when she is dressed up and ready to attract the lusty master's out there. The corset is black of course with hot pink ribbons and the shorts are a faded black tattered a bit.

( Take notice this are her only personal clothes and thing other is give by someone )

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)

Nothing really except maybe a necklace given too her by her friend Hence. It has a heart that has a giant H on it and a male symbol on it.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Algophobia- Fear of pain. ( this goes so far she hates pain it freaks her out horrible )
Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia.
Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself. ( this goes so far, she cries if she is alone, she rocks backs in forth basically, loses it )
Dementophobia- Fear of insanity.

Disorders: Bipolar, Depression.

How do they present themselves: Strong, witty, and confident. Adorable.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Owned or rented to her is her life. Out there is a world where people deserve the such thing as not being treated as meat or as an object. She feels worthless. ( ties up with the depression ) She gets hopeful at times but doesn't seems to care at the moment.

Overall Attitude: Good heart, her mind twisted but she doesn't show it only to the closes people too her. Overall attitude is just a witty person that is confident, gets lost in her own mind and uses her body sometimes to get what she wants. Very rare for that, that's when she goes into one if her Bipolar episodes.

Quirks: She is unpredictable.

Hobbies/Interests:
Too many: should I list them?
#Painting,
#Learning different cultures
#Building Dollhouses
# Butterfly Watching
# Collecting
# Amateur Radio
# Animals/pets/dogs
# Arts
# Astrology
# Astronomy
# Learning A Foreign Language
# Learning An Instrument
# Sleeping
# Smoking Pipes
# Socializing with friends/neighbors

High or Low Maintenance: Medium Maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: Diet, fruits and meats. She is half fruit bat after all. Favorite drink is wine and smoothies. Allergic to unknown for now. Let's see.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English / Greek

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Seducing, Manipulation, Cooking, Being a unique person.

Training: She is a basically ' fuck you ' type but will listen if she thinks your smart enough for her. Sometimes cocky about it. So she is unbroken / trained ?

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None yet.

Previous Usage: Mostly pleasure, servant, exotic dancer, etc.

Previous status: Pet

For Rent or to Own: To Own

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)
190 gold. 19 Platinum. People mostly pay more cause they feel the way to waste money on her. Or they think Yango is unique enough to be up to price. Higher price.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Time to time. Most of the time.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Slaver must be smart. That's asked for and able to role play good. Don't always ask for our character's to yiff. That's bullshit, it can lead to that with a good story line but don't just go ' sex sex sex ' hate that shit. The Slaver must be a good hearted soul but demanding. I like that kind of stuff. Also he must, must, must be not one of those kind ' oh I set you free masters ' Yango prefers to let go of all hope on escape so don't even try.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything, just don't god mod. And just don't as for sex.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term / Short Term with some people. I prefer long term.

General Information

Character Description: Attitude crude, smile was a smirk, and seduce was her game. Body was her tool and her smarts were another thing, knowing her was what most people wanted; getting to her was what most people hated. Witted beyond her age, classy yet non so, the femme was a color of a faded disaster.

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 ... oooooo.png
http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 ... RYOHNO.png

Contact Details: email me ( nikkixkitty@hotmail.com )
Call me Nikkole :)

Notes: Nothing really, so much writing I'm done ;)