Egyptian Beauty - "Bahiti" - Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bahiti

Egyptian Beauty - "Bahiti" - Unowned.

Post by Bahiti »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Bahiti Mubarak

Nickname: None to date.

Name on Identification: Etched beneath a simple D-ring upon collars middle would read 'Bahiti'

Species: Canid.

Sub Species/Breed: African Wild Dog/Saluki hybrid.

Physical Appearance Figure is toned, and subtle, height lost amongst slender limbs. Hindquarters and bust held an ample amount of plushness, tail lengthy and tapering in a slight plume at its end.

Body Type: Somewhat slender, curvaceous.

Physical Details : Hair crowning head is dark as night, pin-straight. Bangs cut across forehead and hang low above brightly lit eyes of a yellowish tint. Pelt remains closely fitted, lengthening at wrists and ankles.

Physical Markings: Harboring the obnoxious pelt of her African descent, a combination of black, white, cream, and caramel markings make up a sleek canvas, mottled fur spreading to creamish legs, beginning just below the knee.

Physical Drawbacks: Very large, triangular ears.

Current Inflictions: N/A, at full health.

Physical Defenses: Teeth, claws, fists.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Linear physique, interesting patterns upon coat, a piercing gaze.

Clothing: A bandeau of delicate turqoisekept bust modest, thin golden chain leading from cleavage to rest about throat, widening to a thick collar of similar metals. Silk of ivory is slung low upon angular hips, cinched at the bone and allowing left thigh to protrude through a slit. Hem of said skirt touched kneecaps. Gold charm bracelets are fastened to wrists and ankles alike.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None upon arrival.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Achluphobia - Fear of darkness.

Disorders: Undiscovered.

How do they present themselves: Poisedly.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Somewhat opposed.

Overall Attitude: Well put-together, soft spoken and blunt. Moody at times. Masochistic.

Quirks: Touches charm bracelets when nervous. Prone to posessiveness of items/gifts or idividuals.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore -- Preferable to meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, Arabic, some African.

Can they Read/Write: Yes, in english and arabic.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Dancing, calligraphy, basic household duties.

Training: Harem/Companion Slave

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) NPC Drug lord of western Egypt.

Previous Usage: Slave.

Previous status: Captured.

For Rent or to Own: Own

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
To Own = 180 to 220 Gold or 18 Platinum to 22 Platinum.

Price lowered due to rebellious behaviour.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am on Central Pacific time, and tend to be around at all times of day. It varies upon my day if I'll be on or not, but I tend to find quite a bit of time for RP.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Something that will flow, and bring drama etc. to the table. I prefer a heavy-handed and Dominant handler.

What are your allowances for your character: I am NC except for serious dismemberment/Death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term<3, Short-term play is acceptable at times as well.

General Information

Character Description: - Egyptian sands and countless moons had created that which was void of ineptitude -- Fluid grace intoxicating as a scorching desert sun. Mixed heritage paved a journey of shame, lowly status marked upon creation. Supple build held mottled pelt strictly along curveature; jet-black tress executed as a veil of sorts, moon-lit gaze ached after by those yeilding to her alluring symmetry. Coltish limbs sprouted from silken wrap, cinched tightly at left hip bone, thigh protruding through the touchable fabric, knees brushed by the hem. A bandeau of delicate turqoise, kept bust modest, thin golden chain leading from cleavage to rest about throat, widening to a thick collar of similar metals. Soft jingling of charms traced to wrists and ankles, golden bracers of enslavement decorated with moons and stars alike.