Pokéslut ~ Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Pokéslut

Pokéslut ~ Unowned

Post by Pokéslut »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full name: Unknown.

Nickname: Pokéslut.

Name on identification: Raichu.

Age: Somewhere in the 18 - 20 range. She's really not too sure where.

Species: Pokémon.

Sub-species/breed: Raichu.

Physical Appearance

Body type: Somewhat petite and fairly curved, but don't be fooled! She's pretty strong when she wants to be.

Physical details: Mostly light orange fur, with the standard yellow circles on the cheek, somewhat bifurcated ears, long tail ending in a lightning bolt, etc. Pretty normal as far as Raichus go. Somewhat messy, shortish black hair. Only unusual feature is those bright blue eyes of hers.

Physical markings: Brown coloration to the paws, footpaws, and ears. Brown stripes on her back. As far as scars and similar, she doesn't have any YET.

Physical drawbacks: She's pretty short at 5' even and of a fairly slender build, so she doesn't usually do too well in tests of brute strength. Also tends to have her strength sapped when in close contact with earth for too long. It's an electric thing. As is the fact that rubber nullifies her electrical attacks.

Current inflictions: Just the bondage, all of it rubber to cut down on her ability to shock the holy hell out of patrons when they get too close. Heavy collar around her throat, with Pokéball dangling from it, cuffs forcing her arms behind her back, heavy bands keeping her in a kneeling position, all of it attached. It can all be unlocked and removed, but the key is kept with her papers.

Physical defenses: Well, her attacks, of course! Thunder, ThunderPunch, Quick Attack, Slam. Not to mention she's generally quite agile.

Appealing attributes and attraction: She's a Pokémon. That means all the trainers, collectors, and geeky 13-year-old boys are after her. She's also quite pretty when she isn't scowling, and she's a lot stronger than she looks at first glance.

Clothing: None. No, really. Just the bondage.

Other items on person: The Pokéball dangling from her collar, the interior of which can be customized to her owner's liking. And that's pretty much. Her clothes were destroyed long ago.

Behavior

Feral or cultured: Quite cultured, just feisty.

Phobias: Being buried alive, enclosed spaces.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: She generally comes across as bold, stubborn, and otherwise a pain in the ass to deal with.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Generally quite strongly opposed to both.

Overall attitude: She's got a pretty bad one for the most part, but there's the very slight chance for submission and obedience somewhere deep down.

Quirks: Has a tendency to display emotion through her ears and tail much as a feline would. Gives off slight sparks with strong emotion.

Hobbies/interests: Psh, she's a slave. Like she's allowed to have any. She wouldn't even know what hers are if given the chance.

High or low maintenance: Pretty high, just because she's so damn feisty and untrained.

Diet/allergies: Primarily nuts, seeds, and berries. Too much of anything else will make her quite sick.

Abilities

Languages spoken: Pokémon, common.

Can they read/write: No.

Can your character produce magic: Unless you consider Static magic, no.

Talents/skills: Um, battling?

Training: Pretty much none, aside from her experience in battling.

Other

Previous owners: Just the Pokémon breeder who bred her, battled her, and evolved her. If interested in playing this person, PLEASE contact me!

Previous usage: Battling, and pleasure. Was also considered to use for breeding until she escaped. For a while.

Previous status: She's always been a slave.

For rent or to own: Both.

Cost: 10 gold or 1 platinum to rent. 70 gold or 7 platinum to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Any time after 7 - 8 PM PST, depending. Typically on until 12 AM or slightly thereafter.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Well, right now I'm really looking for someone who will use her for mainly pleasure, torture, and possibly breeding, along with a few other things. Yes, I will admit I'm looking for sexual RP, but I do want a good amount of plot mixed in there. Maybe use her for Pokémon battles? Character development, etc.

What are your allowances for your character: I will allow a fair amount of permanent damage, aside from serious crippling or limb removal, so long as you talk it over with me OOC first and there's a decent reason to be doing it IC, such as serious disobedience on her part. Will definitely also allow forced homosexuality and other nonconsensual stuff. Other than that, read the F-List.

Long term/short term: Either, but I'm hoping to eventually find a good long-term RP.

General Information

Character description: > Feisty lil thing! Raichu 'morph was unhappy with her current situation to say the least. Sparkling blue eyes portrayed utter menace beneath a somewhat androgynous cut of black locks. Occasional sparks crackled about the femme, but bondage kept her from doing too much damage. Heavy rubber collar around her throat with dangling Pokéball was attached by rubber-coated chain to the muzzle about her face, then likewise attached to the rest of similar restraints. Arms were bound behind her back, with rubber likewise encasing thighs to force her into a permanent kneeling position. Even that long tail of hers was kept snug against her form. Aside from all this, she was utterly nude. So it was no wonder she seemed so displeased. Unowned.

Contact details: Whisper me on Furcadia at Pokéslut.

Notes: Currently level 46. HP of 100. Goes into heat around the 1st of each month.