Zahari ~ Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Zahari

Zahari ~ Unowned

Post by Zahari »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full name: Unknown.

Nickname: Zahari.

Name on identification: Zahari.

Species: Kangaroo.

Sub-species/breed: Red Kangaroo.

Physical Appearance

Body type: Somewhat lean and muscular, though with decent enough feminine curves. A little over 6' tall.

Physical details: Hair and eyes are both a lovely lavender color, while her fur is the dull reddish brown color one might expect of her species.

Physical markings: A few, mostly small scars littered throughout her body.

Physical drawbacks: None.

Current inflictions: None.

Physical defenses: Quite powerful arms, legs, and tail. Especially legs.

Appealing attributes and attraction: The girl really is quite lovely, despite the scars. She also has the look of a fighter, which tends to appeal to some.

Clothing: Just basic deep maroon material used as a crude top and loincloth. Really only enough to partway preserve her modesty. A slender leather collar around her throat, the same color as her eyes and bearing a lone, empty silver D-ring.

Other items on person: None.

Behavior

Feral or cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Clastrophobia. This mainly kicks in when she forced into a very small cage or immobilized, or when in a very crowded area of any type. Think of it as a fight-or-flight issue.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: The 'roo girl comes across as simultaneously lazy and antisocial, though when it get downs to it she really isn't the former at all.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Typically not too fond of the thought of either, especially the really overblown types that seem to frequent the Tether.

Overall attitude: Fairly stubborn and none-too-submissive. Also has a distinctly cynical view of the world.

Quirks:

Hobbies/interests:

High or low maintenance: Fairly high, at least for now.

Diet/allergies: Eats mainly grasses and other leafy sorts of things. She is capable of eating most other things aside from meat in small quantities, though. So she's basically a glorified vegetarian.

Abilities

Languages spoken: Common.

Can they read/write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Unknown.

Talents/skills: Unknown.

Training: None. Good luck.

Other

Previous owners: None.

Previous usage: None.

Previous status: Somewhat of a rogue and wanderer, using both her fighting abilities and her beauty to get what she wanted out of life for free.

For rent or to own: Either.

Cost: 10 Gold or 1 Platinum to rent. 70 Gold or 7 Platinum to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Anywhere from 3 PM EST until 12 AM EST on most days. Often varies, but usually stays somewhere within those times. I also have a pretty busy real life.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver roleplay: Right now, I'm really looking for someone who can put her in her place without making her a complete spineless doormat. I'm strongly leaning towards a male owner for her, but I may be willing to compromise; the character, however, is heterosexual. I'd really like someone with a sense of imagination both IC and OOC and who will use her for more than just sex.

What are your allowances for your character: I will allow most anything except ageplay, scat, vomit, vore, death, and mutilation. Anything which falls somewhere below mutilation but will leave a permanent mark must be cleared with me OOC.

Long term or short term: Either. I prefer any long-term roleplay start out short-term, though. Meaning, ya don't get to automatically own her. You must rent her at least three times first, then I'll let you know if I want your character to own her or not.

General Information

Character description: > Hard to tell whether this tall 'roo femme was more lovely or intimidating. Girl's body had all the curves most females should, but with a fair bit of muscle packed in as well, particularly in those arms and powerful hind legs of hers. The only real imperfections her body seemed to have were an assortment of faint scars here and there. Coloration was of a slightly more dull hue than the males of her species, but her pelt was no less gorgeous for it. Eyes and hair were both stunning lavender. Clothing was found only in the form of a couple pieces of cloth, forming a crude cover for her breasts and other intimate areas. Unless you counted the slender collar about her throat, its color the same as her hair 'n eyes.

Contact details: Just hit me up on Furc at Zahari.

Notes: None.