Ravanie - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ravanie

Ravanie - Unowned

Post by Ravanie »

Slave Form

Name;
Ravanie

Nickname;
Rav, Ravan, Ravvy

Name as reads on identification;
Name is only documented on her identification papers. Wears no collar.

Age;
Thirty-One

Looks;
Her age.

Gender;
Her sex is female, but mentally, she considers herself male now and then.

Species;
Black Cat; appears as a cheetah. Pelt is reversed, orange spots with a black 'background'. Orange eyes, crimson claws, indigo hair and black wings with orange-tipped feathers are other notable features.

Sub Species/genetic mutations/shifting;
Gargolian Drake (anthro) and Serpentine Drake/Shark hybrid (feral).

Body type;
Tall, 6'2" and has a athletic build. Drake is sixteen feet tall and muscular. Hybrid stands at seven feet tall and is fifthteen feet long. Unable to shift to drake in pens, however.

Physical markings;
Scars here and there.

Physical drawbacks;
None.

Current inflictions;
None physically. Mentally, she's going through a lot due to the events at TGT. Dealing with hallucinations (seeing things that aren't there and hearing constant whispers, both Rav assumes are real and reacts to), insomnia, loss of appetite and occasional memory losses, which come back eventually.

**Physical defenses;
Fangs, claws and bladed wings. Weapons are not on her when she's in the pen. Depending on the form, she can either spit acid or electrocute someone. Of course, the guards made sure it doesn't happen when she's locked up.

Appealing attributes and attraction;
A lot..

Attraction towards others;
Bisexual, she chooses personality over looks. A nice appearance is just a plus. I, however, do not and will not RP sex or any sexual situations. If this is a bother, find someone else.

Dress;
See desc.

**Diet/Allergies;
Complete omnivore. Prefers meat above anything else.

**Phobias?;
Find out in RP.

Items;
None

Presentation;
Grumpy, sarcastic and snide. Rav displays rudeness above anything else, but she doesn't snap at everyone who approaches her.

**Disorders;
None

Language spoken?;
English and German.

**Can they read?--
Yes.

**Can they write?--
Yes

Feral or Cultured?--
Cultured.

Anthro or non anthro?--
Depends on form.

**Can your character produce magic?--
Yes, but not when she's in a pen.

Talents/uses/knowledge;
Fighter, bodyguard and assistant/secretary when it comes to uses.

Training;
All of above.

**Does your character unknowingly/knowingly attract others because of some sort of ability or attribute?--
Nope.

Previous masters or owners?;
Don't remember them all. Recently? Oaks.

Previous jobs/usage?;
Oaks' companion/sparring partner

**Previous status;
Gladiator/Slave.

**Attitude towards having master/owners?;
Depends on how she's approached, generally rude though.

Overall attitude of the character?;
Already listed.

**Maintenance?;
Low.

**Hobbies/interests?;
Sleeping, fighting.

**Quirks?
Find out in RP.

Availability?
Unowned; rent first. I don't go for insta-collars unless I know you've been around often and won't leave me hanging.

OOC Info/Notes

Availiability: Often

RP Style? Multi paragraph, third person; however flexible.

What are you looking for your character? Long-term RPs, someone who uses her for the talents listed. I also like darker, more morbid RPs or anything that pretty much helps with character development.

What are your allowances for your character? Anything, aside from death and rape. No owners with multiple slaves, but that doesnt mean I won't allow an owner who has other slaves to own Rav. Mainly, if you have 5+ more, I'm not gonna be interested. No owners who just want sex. No bullshit. If you can't stick to a long-term RP, it won't work.

Kinks? None

Long term or Short term play? Long-term preferrably

General Info

Character description/websites/images--
http://www.freewebs.com/ravanie/main.htm

Contact Details; Whisper Ravanie

Notes/Extra; I'm not here to RP sex with whoever owns her at all.