Talullah Lore's Papers [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

TalullahLore

Talullah Lore's Papers [Unowned]

Post by TalullahLore »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Talullah Lore

Nickname:Talu, Tallie, Sprite, Angel

Name on Identification:Talullah Lore

Species: Water Weaver

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type:Tall and sleek, like a seal, but with gentle curves, not so slender as to make her boney. She's great for cuddling.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):Hair is long and a deeper blue then her body is, normally draped up over the antlers that branch out from the side of her head. Her eyes are also blue, a few shades lighter then her hair and darker then her body, her eyes are gentle and sweet,. And her body is a blue like a lake on a clear calm day, her skin is softly as the scent of lotus blossoms and fresh rain.

Physical Markings:White tribal like markings some could almost call tattoos.

Physical Drawbacks:antlers sometimes get in her way.

Current Inflictions:None at the moment.

Physical Defenses:The ability to turn water into her own weapon.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:A gentle touch, sweet personality and a voice to put angels to shame.

Clothing:Nothing but the sheer white piece of cloth that is normally draped around her.

Other Items on Person:None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:Cultured

Phobias:Extreme heat.

Disorders:None

How do they present themselves:Respectful if a little nervous, but sweet, and kind.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She doesn't know what to think. This is all so new to her.

Overall Attitude:Nervous, kind, gentle, innocent and rather motherly

Quirks:Tends to sing when she weaves.

Hobbies/Interests:Weaving, both water weaving and normal, singing, making others happy.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance

Diet/Allergies:Omnivore though she prefers fish above all else.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:Common and her own races tongue

Can they Read/Write:Yes

Can your character produce magic:Yes. Though the bell on her collar keeps her from doing so.

Talents/Skills: Weaving, Water manipulation, singing

Training: No formal training but eager to learn.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: Was the head weaver of her clan.

Previous status: Free Woman

For Rent or to Own:Both

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:I'm normally always online.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone who can be both rough and gentle. Who's willing to train Talu and perhaps make use of her weaving ablilites.

What are your allowances for your character: I don't do scat, watersports, nothing to majorly change her. If it's something you don't know about then ask me. If it's something I don't like I'll tell you right then and there.

Long Term/Short Term:Long term is loved. But I know sometimes short term is all one can get.

General Information

Character Description:Sea blue eyes peered out from under strands of blue hair. Strands of the long hair was draped over a pair of branching, what looked like antlers, lotus flowers seeming to bloom from the edges of them. Her skin was a clear blue, like a lake on a clear calm day. White tribal markings, almost like tattoos covered her skin. She was sleek, gently curved with meduim sized breasts, atleast to her, a simple 32C. Frame was clad in only a sheer white lenght of silk, wrapped over her frame and hiding nothing, about her throat was a delicate white collar with a bell. [Owner:] [Water Weaver] [Straight] <a href="http://i30.tinypic.com/ve885y.jpg">Talullah Ref</a>

Contact Details: Talullah Lore on Furc

Notes: Talu is not just for sexual purposes. I'd prefer her to not be strictly used for that. And if a woman is going to own her then that's acomplete no. It's very uncomfortable for me.