Sands Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sands

Sands Unowned

Post by Sands »

Nickname: Sandy, Sam

Name on Identification: Sands

Species: Maine Coon Cat

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe but fluffy

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

Physical Markings: Dusty black stripes, dull white bridge of nose/ inside of ears. (See Images)

Physical Drawbacks: None too strong. A pampered puss that, having never had to exert herself physically in labour, does not hold much physical strength to her at all. Easily over powered.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defences: Retractable claws

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is very pretty, a fine example of her breed. Her fur is also incredibly lustrous and very soft to the touch. Her figure is ample but not excessive, though her attitude is often a little off putting.

Clothing: None. She is a long coated breed and so has no need as it provides ample coverage.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)None

Behaviour

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, although she has a feral form in which speech is an impossibility. (See Images)

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Haughty and very self aware, she is something of a spoiled personality and holds herself higher than your average slave. This attitude is displayed regularly, she very much considers herself better than most.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She has mixed attitudes towards the subject. She realises that ownership can often lead to her living the luxurious lifestyle as a much loved 'pet' and so would go out of her way to please generous owners because she is addicted to a pampered standard of living. However, some slavers are less generous and loving. Towards those that have no tolerance for her wicked tongue she will be respectful but resentful and often try to wriggle her way out of ownership or sabotage their wiles.

Overall Attitude: She loves herself and is exceptionally manipulative. She will use her charms and wicked ways to influence others to get what she wants, whatever it may be. She is a sly, nasty piece of work all hidden beneath a pretty face and venomous charm.

Quirks: She is very keen of cleanliness, keeping her coat pristine at all times she has a great dislike of dirt.

Hobbies/Interests: She loves a good read, but her main fascination is in fantastical and whimsical creatures. She enjoys their company, and is somewhat humbled by the presence of a 'mythical' being.

High or Low Maintenance: Very high maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: She is not picky with food, in fact she has a somewhat voracious appetite and a very wide range of tastes. The only thing she is not too keen of is very sour foods. No allergies known.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Yes, both.

Can your character produce magic: No, bar the ability to change between her two forms (if that can be classed as magic)

Talents/Skills: Sitting pretty

Training: 'Pet' training e.g. Cuddling, being a companion etc, working girl duties

Other

Previous Owners:N/a

Previous Usage: Cuddle pet, sex slave

Previous status: Owned

For Rent or to Own: Rent mainly, though ownership could be negotiated with a very, very patient and understanding person

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
To Own = 210 Gold or 21 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Limited, see Notes.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Role play: Flexibility. I don't expect to have to devote myself to them 24/7. If they come online and I am already engaged in RP I expect them to wait and be reasonable whilst I can break from said RP without just ditching suddenly. As for IC matters I am not looking for anything in particular. Harsh, tender, caring or strange, I'm not fussed but be assured that if Sands does not 'like' her owner, she will be more than a handful and will try to wheedle her way out.

What are your allowances for your character: NC, except for perhaps massive disfigurement and death. Also note that sometimes I'm just not going to be looking for some hard core kinky shit, and will tell you so if the mood does not permit.

Long Term/Short Term: Both, but short is probably best with my current availability issues, unless you have the patience of a rock and do not mind my long, sometimes two week long absences.

General Information

Character Description: A lady bathed in luxury and lavish good looks. Long coated feline was of the haughty persuasion, pampered pedigree ready to bask in the lime light. Her looks betray her sultry charm, but often a tongue that can utter such soft flattery has a sharper edge. Yes, when this dusty hued temptress doesn't get what she desires she transforms into a bitch to boot. Malicious, selfish and as kind as a thorn in one's side, this pretty little kitty knows exactly how to get what she wants. A moment with her is like a week in the desert, hot, harsh and dreadful uncomfortable.

Art is © to me.

Contact Details: Furcadia, mainly on Sands. No further details to give unless negotiations for ownership are pursued.

Notes: My activity is very limited. I am a university student who has a part time job which means I cannot get on as much as I would like, hence why ownership would have to be negotiated with someone who, say, can put up with my inactivity and be forgiving id I do not turn up for long periods of time. Be assured that I will remain committed this end and Sands ownership will only be terminated if we do not meet for at least a month. I am a very patient person. I might also recommended entertaining some form of contact, be it simple notes over DA or such. Just so that I am able to remind you every now and then that I do, in fact, still exist. =3