Dymas: Unowned; rent or own.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Gòrdan

Dymas: Unowned; rent or own.

Post by Gòrdan »

Basic Information

Full Name: Dymas; last name is unknown

Name on Identification: Dymas

Age: Unknown; it is assumed he is close to 200 years old.

Species: Griffon

Sub Species/Breed: Red tailed hawk, European lynx

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Feral. Stocky and thick, standing about 5'2 at the shoulder.

Physical Details: His fur is a ruddy red mixed with red and white, the front half of his torso mostly feathers with a mane of thick fur down the back of his neck and hanging from his cheeks. He has avian front legs with opposable thumbs on each foot (digit count is only four, though) with thick talons, which can be clipped short or filed down if needed. Back legs are heavily muscled with wide paws and a lynx tail. Wing span is 15 feet from tip to top.

Physical Markings: Fur and feathers are mostly red, spotted with black, white and some brown throughout. Face fully resembles a hawk, but has large feathered ears.

Physical Drawbacks: They are few and far between; though he cannot stand on his hind legs for more than a few seconds, he is able to sit on his haunches and use utensils or tools since he is able to grasp objects.

Current Inflictions: None known.

Physical Defenses: Talons, beak, flight.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Is able to be ridden during or not during flight, though he is particular about who is able to ride him. He is very well spoken and able to hold conversation quite well.

Clothing: A thick leather collar that hangs around his neck.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None known.

How do they present themselves: Very well; Dymas is always well groomed and typically friendly towards people who approach him, staff or otherwise. He is always calm and collected, and very rarely seems agitated or upset.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He has grown used to it and embraces it.

Overall Attitude: Positive, friendly, outgoing and intimidating when he wants to be.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance; he is able to fend for himself and rarely needs help with anything.

Diet/Allergies: None known; does not seem to like cabbage.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, is able to communicate with most feral birds.

Can they Read/Write: Read, yes. Write, slightly.

Can your character produce magic: Dymas does not show any magical abilities.

Talents/Skills: Flight, speech, he seems able to calm most people down very easily.

Training: Fighting, arena matches, companion slave.

Other

Previous Owners: Was bred and raised by a woman who kept him until he was grown; 40 years or so. She passed and entrusted her slaves (Dymas included) to her son, who trained him to fight in the local arena.

Previous Usage: Body guard, arena combatant, briefly used as a breeding stud for feral griffins.

Previous status: Owned.

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: To rent: 30 Gold or 3 Platinum. To own: 300 Gold or 30 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I have a full time job and friends outside of Furcadia, not to mention my main character. I'm able to alt very easily, so as long as I'm on I'm available! I don't have an exact schedule, but I'm usually on at least one night a week.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for a mistress for Dymas who will use his abilities to their advantage; fighting and body guarding, and will allow him to continue to be rented out if he desires. So far, he's liked to spend time with his owners and enjoys their company.

What are your allowances for your character: Mostly NC; permanent disfigurement will be discussed and death is not allowed.

Long Term/Short Term: Both!

General Information

Character Description:
The head of a red tail hawk, speckled brown feathers mixing with the thick fur of a lynx. Something seemed a little bit off about the griffin, yet he carried himself with such grace that most didn't notice the dull stare in his eyes, almost unblinking. He was just past five feet tall at his shoulder; a runt of a griffin if anyone had ever seen, but his wings stretched to a magnificent 15 feet from tip to tip. A thick leather collar hung around his neck, feather and fur unable to hide the large blank tag that hung from it.

Contact Details: Dymas, or if you really want to, whisper me on Gòrdan.

Notes: Dymas is my alt, he is a total work in progress insofar. Give him RP!
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Dymas: Unowned; rent or own.

Post by Siena »

A note has been added to his papers:

• Guards will see that he is regularly exercised unharnessed in the arena, while harnessed in the garden. The slave will be put under training, with the expectations he will fight in the arena, to perfect his current fighting skills and increase his value and likelihood of being sold.