Racowl

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Racowl

Racowl

Post by Racowl »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Current Master: Surya Bloodfang

Full Name: Rachel

Nickname: Racowl, Beast, Hey You There, whatever you wish to call her

Name on Identification: Racowl

Species: Racowl (Raccoon/Owl)

Sub Species/Breed: Raccoon, Tawny Barn Owl

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thick, curvaceous. She's got a bit of a pudge, causing her to have some upper arm strength for climbing. She can throw her weight around but never sees much need to.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Shoulder-length brown hair. Large, hazel owl-like eyes. Gray pelt with tawny feathers and wings. Owl legs and white feathers on hips. Raccoon tail. See desc for details.

Physical Markings: Black bandit mask on her face.

Physical Drawbacks: Eyes are set; she cannot look at anything without moving her head to see it. Wings have been clipped.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Small retractable claws on her hands, talons, and teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's extremely curious, albeit wild. Taken from a feral life, she's the ideal slave for one who wishes to start iwth a blank slate. Very friendly, as she's never had reason to be hostile. A good lap pet.

Clothing: Leather collar with a silver dogtag reading Rachel

Other Items on Person: Nothing

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral but growing more accustomed to cultured life.

Phobias: None that she's aware of as of yet.

Disorders: None. Sometimes seems a bit slow, as she's still learning common tongue.

How do they present themselves: With little sense of being below or above anyone. She has been known to growl or shrink away from those larger than her, however.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: None really, she's content to wander the cages until she catches someone's eye.

Overall Attitude: Curious, playful, and meek.

Quirks: She walks on all fours, and seems to forget she has wings when they aren't in use, leading to moments when she stares at them in puzzlement. She's loyal, should someone be in her life for longer than a few days. Easily attracted to shiny objects.

Hobbies/Interests: Hooting, chittering, gnawing on the bars of her cage, attempting to steal anything shiny from those outside the cages.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. She can take care of herself, but if you're interested in training her, you'll have to keep a constant eye on her to keep her from returning to her old ways.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore, but prefers meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Feral, but she can understand most common tongue and is trying to learn to speak.

Can they Read/Write: No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Scavenging, hunting, flying, pickpocketing, cuddling.

Training: Under the training of Surya Bloodfang

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Wild beast

For Rent or to Own: Neither

Cost: 10 gold to rent, 50 gold to buy

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost always free, though not always on this alt. See contact details.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone to teach her the ways of the world, as well as to turn her into a masochist.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything but watersports, vore, or scat. Have fun with her! Please don't kill her, though.

Long Term/Short Term: Either, long-term preferred

General Information

Character Description: See desc.

Contact Details: I althop often, depending on who wants to RP with which character of mine. Whisper me on BlackFace if you wish to RP with Racowl and she's not on.

Notes: I love sadistic bastards, but you must realize she's new to pain, so go easy on her at first. As time goes on, she'll become more accustomed to it and become the perfect lap pet for a sick monster. She's a virgin, as there's never been another of her species in the wild. Captured in the wild, her curiosity and willingness to follow the guards made it easy to avoid any harshness or beatings. She's straight, but I'm not against forced homosexuality. Not looking for it, but not against it. Any other questions, whisper me for information!