(Unowned) Taboo slave records

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bajonet

(Unowned) Taboo slave records

Post by Bajonet »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Taboo Little Thing (Yes, first last and middle name are provided)

Nickname: Tab, Thing, little, pet (Boo - Wraith Dream)

Name on Identification: Taboo

Species: Hairless Unicorn Chinese Crested

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin, fragile in appearance. Bountiful curves. Muscular calves and thighs.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is straw like from months of malnutrition, A bit dirty and grungy but ever the princess. Eyes are almond shaped, glassy looking at first, brown in color. Skin is just that, skin. No hair is seen on her body save for her wrists and ankles, the hair there covered all four 'paws' much like a Clydesdale horse. (Best way to describe it for people who doesn't know what a Chinese crested is). Tall erect ears perked atop her head also had hair, little tuffs peeking from inside the ear canal.

Physical Markings: There are cream colored spots all over the front of her; neck, chest stomach and the inside of her thighs.

Physical Drawbacks: Tall, fragile looking, easily under appreciated

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Well spoken, educated, beautiful when she's cleaned up, eye candy, well behaved

Clothing: Attire has changed - A black shirt, a gift from a renter now adorns her chest. Buttoned up to her breasts, to reveal a bit of cleavage.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) One penny bag that's empty, a silver wedding band and a chain to make a necklace, three bracelets, magnetic black stones

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very Cultured

Phobias: Heights and large bodies of water

Disorders: OCD everything has to be clean

How do they present themselves: Uninterested at first.She's a little 'eh' when it comes to people owning her. She's a bit of a cocky little girl, but she's really nice when one gets to know her.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She's well broken, and since she's well-read, she's not to scared to address a Master as an equal, until he puts her straight.

Overall Attitude: Caring.

Quirks: Like to twist her fingers in her hair, tapping her fingers.

Hobbies/Interests: Anything and everything!

High or Low Maintenance: To look her best, she's high maintenance. But just to get through the day, she could be low

Diet/Allergies: Strictly meat diet - will not eat fruit or veggies, breads are .. iffy

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Read and write

Can your character produce magic: Nope

Talents/Skills: Artist, dancer, fornication, rule obeying, Criminal activities, pick-pocket,

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)

Previous Renters: Wraith Dream - He gave her a black shirt, which she wears buttoned up all the time now.

Previous Usage: Unknown

Previous status: Free?

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own (I'm preferring rent right now.. Seems everyone is scared of owning her and having to be in a long term roleplay.)

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

Exotic, Well Trained Slave:
1 Night Rental = 20 to 30 Gold or 2 to 3 Platinum.
To Own = 280 to 350 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum. (Reserved)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: When I am on

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Just Rp. I hate limiting.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything but Death, Vore, and mutilation. I'd like her to stay the way she is.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term, but short terms always work too.

General Information

Character Description: Pretty little princess! And she knew it. Straw-like strands of hair fell down from atop her head, shadowing chocolate eyes and petite little nose. Thin lips always curved in a smile that showed a bit of pearly whites. Tall erect ears were draped in the same ashen hair, only tipped in a black. Hairless this breed was, skin of mocha covered entirety of form, spots of cream scatted over her front. Dainty hands and feet were draped in the same wire like hair, covering all four. Legs for days, and sleek frame made this canine a rare creature, but a pricey one. Collar rested against her tiny neck - speaking her name and age. <i>Hairless Unicorn Chinese Crested</i> (<i>Taboo, 22</i>]

Big thanks to the "Gift - art fairy!"

Contact Details:

Notes: OOC and IC are not the same, get that straight. I am not owned by you .. Only she is owned by your character.