Oya - unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Oya
New Patron

Oya - unowned

Post by Oya »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Oya

Nickname: Toxic

Name on Identification: Toxic

Species: Toxin demon

Sub Species/Breed: N/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean and lightly toned.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is red, skin is not white but rather a sickly ashen grey which is mostly obvious when compared with someone of a brighter healthier complexion. The sclera of her eyes is a dusty black whilst the iris is a vivid shade of poisonous green, the pupil is a black slit giving her entire eye a very snake like quality.

Physical Markings: Green patterns mark her body. These marking are symmetrical on her left and right side, e.g the markings on her left cheek are identical on her right and so on.

Physical Drawbacks: None. Although she is deceptively fast and strong for her build. However her eye sight is poor at best. She can see in colour but relies predominantly on heat signatures to recognise her surroundings, her vision itself is poor at best and cannot make out fine details such as small writing etc.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defences: Most everything. The lengthy claws on all of her digits are very sharp and well maintained, each one is a good two inches long and curved slightly for hooking and slicing. These claws are the same on her fingers and toes. Also her feet have and extra raptor like digits that have a large movement arc, armed with hooked claws for puncturing flesh.
Inside of her mouth she has a set of folding fangs, reminiscent of a snake’s. These can inject a potent venom, symptoms of which are extreme nausea, severe localised pain, fainting, fever, decreased muscle coordination and blurred vision. Although the venom is usually not fatal it has been known to effect sickly, unhealthy individuals with increased effect, sometimes resulting in death.
In addition her saliva is highly toxic. Ingestion will cause severe vomiting and symptoms of fever. Though this is never fatal. Extreme caution should be taken as this particular substance has a very alluring taste and smell, feigning a sweet fruity sort of flavour and can also cause an unpleasant burning sensation.
If should be noted that other orifices, such as those of her sexual organs, also have the same toxic qualities in the fluids produced making her exempt from sexual slavery unless the patron takes adequate precautions, or is perhaps insane.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her figure is lithe and curved, her face is sharply angled and attractive. Her skin is smooth and soft, appealing to the touch. In all she is a specimen of beauty to look at.

Clothing: Just a simple, figure hugging fabric dress. (See images)

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Arsonphobia (fear of fire)

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Haughty, proud and ignorant.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Bitter, resentful and always cynical.

Overall Attitude: Generally cynical, often cruel tempered towards slavers and persons of status, however she remains fairly neutral and sometimes pleasant towards lesser individuals such as slaves and meek personalities.

Quirks: None known

Hobbies/Interests: Enjoys food, reading and unusual creatures.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. She requires lots of discipline, is mischievous and enjoys a comfortable lifestyle.

Diet/Allergies: None known as of yet.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: She cannot read very well because of her poor vision, however she can write though her handwriting is untidy.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: She can mix a variety of poisons from her own toxins, also has limited skill in alchemy.

Training: Some alchemical training. Otherwise is fairly fresh.

Other

Previous Owners: N/a

Previous Usage: N/a

Previous status: Free merchant trader

For Rent or to Own: Rent mainly. [Ownership requires a little discussion between myself and the player of her prospective owner.]

Cost: To Own = 90 Gold or 9 Platinum, To Rent = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Limited. Sometimes my activity can be limited to once every couple of weeks, that’s because I am a full time University student who also has a part time job. If you want to own Oya for long term purposes then I expect patience, I will be 100% committed and will not abandon you should we not meet up for long bouts at a time, however I expect some flexibility on your part. Whisper me if interested and we can discuss options.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Fun. A dominant slaver would be required to control Oya though, because of her nature. Otherwise I’m just looking for a good RP.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent apart from death, because I like her.

Long Term/Short Term: Though I prefer long term short term is probably best in accordance with my activity levels for both parties to avoid upset, annoyance and bitchiness. If you can handle my long absences then go ahead and toss me a whisper. =D

General Information

Character Description: <B><I>Poison</b></i> Pretty thing. As soft as a razors edge and far less kind. A real viper, right down to her honey buttered voice that chimed with the seductive melody of a liar. Stunning pale skin gave way to strange green markings. On her sharp, pale skinned face were mounted a pair of acidic snake like eyes that were ever glassy and cruel whilst at her rear a fully prehensile tail swayed and pitched with each liquid movement the vixen's slim 5’10” tall body made. Oh she was a viper, this one. A toxic and venomous creature to be wary of, for sure. Rigged head to toe with potentially deadly defences, right down the large hook like claw at each ankle, this one’s a real predator.

Contact Details: Furcadia mainly.

Notes: I should once again highlight my activity issues. =3 So short term Rps are probably the most suitable unless you have the patience of a rock. If you do, let me know!