Adric Malta [Owned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Adric

Adric Malta [Owned]

Post by Adric »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Adric Malta [Owned by Alexandru Acacius]

Nickname: Ad, Ads.

Name on Identification: Adric

Species: Horse [Anthro]

Sexual Preference: Men, he's usually submissive.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscular

Physical Details: Adric stands at an imposing height of six foot seven, adorning a thick frame with a muscular build. Dark fur is offset by gentle chestnut tones mottled throughout. Despite his intimidating stature, Adric is far from it, his gentle, lime green eyes portraying a softness his sharp, angular features often don't. The horse's mane is a lustrous mahogany shade and is usually braided in one way or another. Naturally curious, Adric has a way of seeing the light in people, no matter how dim and with his soothing voice and caring demeanour: people tend to feel at ease around him.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Teeth, head, hands, hooves.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Gentle lime green eyes, statuesque body, soft voice and a great smile.

Clothing: His clothing varies in the day-to-day but is generally seen wearing loose-fitting materials of neutral tones.

Other Items on Person: Before he was captured, Adric held a leather bound wallet with a good amount of cash. Some drugs. Not much else.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

How do they present themselves: Generally calm. Has a general "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine," attitude. He has a lot of confidence, and still isn't really used to the whole slave concept.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: As long as it gets him out of the cages, and he gets something out of it - the horse is all for it.

Overall Attitude: Varies, but usually pleasant and calm.

Quirks: Can do wonders with his tongue.

Hobbies/Interests: Spending money, smoking, drinking, gambling and all of those vices that tend to come with spoiled brats with too much money.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. As long as he gets some food and a bath, it's good.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore. Allergic to raspberries.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Well educated, but his skills mainly lie in his charismatic approach and talent in bed.

Training: No official "slave" training. He's fresh off the boat.

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous status: Spoiled little rich boy who made a really stupid decision.

For Rent or to Own:
Both.

Cost:
One night: 12 Gold
To own: 120 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most days. Usually evenings. [England, GMT.]

Furcadia Name: Adric Malta

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: To be honest, I don't mind. I'm open to pretty much anything.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent apart from excessive damage or death.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term.