Orchid - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Orchid

Orchid - Unowned

Post by Orchid »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Orchid. - ( No other name given; claims to have forgotten what she dubs as her 'true name'. )

Nickname: None.

Name on Identification: Orchid.

Age: Appears anywhere between 18 and 20; actual age unknown, has given several answers that range from somewhere in the hundreds to merely 'very, very old'.

Species: Unicorn.

Sub Species/Breed: Human, by appearances.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Willowy, plush around the hip and thigh. Toned and light, body weight fluctuates rapidly, however she generally can be considered 'thin'.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

Hair: Indigo; rich, dark blue-violet, the color sometimes likened to 'midnight'. Natural highlights throughout; silvery-blue.

Eyes: Changes with mood, most often pale blue. Darkens when thoughtful, more grey appears when sad or moody, pink when embarrassed or trying to lie, etc.

Skin or fur? - Skin, mostly. Peaches n' cream complexion, though more white than cream. Porcelain, flawless. White fur can be found on her ears ( velvety short ), her tail ( leading into a leonine tuft ), and around her ankles and wrists ( feathered and long ).

Distinguishing Attributes: Spiral horn; cloven hooves; fingers that appear to be missing a joint, each.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: Frail, considered weak.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Horn and hooves, the ability to bite.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Whimsical and sweet, she is both naive and, at times, wise. She has a soft touch and an eagerness to please and to learn, along with a naturally submissive nature that would be easily shaped to suit a variety of purposes.

Clothing: Thrift-store nonsense, mismatched. Colorful and eccentric, varying from laces and silks, to tattered scarves, to vintage dresses with fraying edges and yellowing seams.

Other Items on Person: Nothing of value; often seen with flowers, if she can get them. Wears one necklace ( ref: http://i53.tinypic.com/jrr035.jpg ); previously owned a vintage charm bracelet full of what she refers to as 'old memories', the charms-- in holding.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, appears educated though can sometimes seem 'lost'.

Phobias: Being alone, the dark.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Full of wonder, which can sometimes border on a boldness that can get her into trouble. She was taught the basics of obedience, though she seems to forget most of it at any given time. Often speaks in a third person.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Wary.

Overall Attitude: Cheerful and dreamy.

Quirks: Claims she can talk to butterflies ( they are, after all, kin to faeries ) and uses odd, lyrical terms of phrase.

Hobbies/Interests: Gardening, singing.

High or Low Maintenance: Low, mostly.

Diet/Allergies: Vegetarian; strictly fruits and vegetables, lest she get ill.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: Yes, though not very well.

Can your character produce magic: Not that she knows of.

Talents/Skills: Can sing quite well and was taught how to play the piano, though she may be rusty. If given the chance, has been known to paint with some amount of skill. Other talents or skills include gardening, as mentioned before, minor-first aid, and massage.

Training: Very little.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: By a little girl-- companion, friend. By her father-- something worse.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent or own.

Cost: Mostly Untrained - 1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: On most days of the week at some point in time. Whisper friendly, go ahead and ask; if I can't play right then, I'll be sure to make a rain check!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm open to any and all ideas regarding Orchid. I could see her in the gentle hands of a 'nice' Slaver as easily as I could see her beneath the heel of a spoiled or harsh Dominant.

What are your allowances for your character: Mostly no consent, however, please don't break her. I'd prefer to be asked before anything too drastic happens. Examples: maiming, death, rape, etc.

Long Term/Short Term: I prefer long term, however, short term is also acceptable.

General Information

Character Description: ( Copied from Furcadian description. ) - Fashioned with elegance, the twisted vintage lace and silk lay over flesh and curl-- here a tattered scarf, or a ribbon pulled through indigo down; there a shirt, hung loose, for her frame be willowy and frail. Mismatched pieces drawn from garbage bins and heap piles, thrift stores and dime merchants, they settled on petite miss like aged treasures, where elsewhere they might have been rags. Feathery tufts sprouted from wrists and ankles, from the end of leonine appendage attached to rear, and from long, low-hanging ears that seemed to protrude from the endless abundance of tangle-thick curls. Where toes might have splayed on a normal lass, cloven hooves glinted silver-sharp, and from the fractured bruise that marked her brow a pint-sized horn peeked through the ruffled bangs.

1. http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/l ... chid-1.png - by megansketched on DA.
2. http://i56.tinypic.com/29n6zgk.jpg - by Lumaris on DA.
3. http://i53.tinypic.com/2w6ykis.png - by bondagepanda on Furaffinity.
4. http://i54.tinypic.com/1z2kksz.jpg - by TwistedAstiees on DA.

Contact Details: Orchid on Furcadia.

Notes:
Last edited by Orchid on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Orchid - Unowned

Post by Siena »

A note was added on to the girls slave papers:
The slave has received minimal training that will be on-going; she has also been moved from the regular pens to the harem pens. Her price has been raised to reflect her training.