Chli'pou - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Chlipou

Chli'pou - Unowned

Post by Chlipou »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Chli'pou Belo'kuini 12th

Nickname:
Chlee (ryhmes with Glee), Puny

Name on Identification:
Chli'pou Belo'kuini

Species:
Ant

Sub Species/Breed:
Worker

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Small Slender Insectile

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Dark Carapace with Green Iridescent Eyes.

Physical Markings:
Speckled leopard rosettes of lavender and violet with stripes and splotches.

Physical Drawbacks:
Small size and although strong for her size, easily over powered.
Unable to swim, does not float.

Physical Defenses:
Smooth Carapace but tough enough to be equivalent to decent Armour.
Sharp Bite can either leave a welt or break skin.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
Very Soft feathery Antennae.
Exotic and Definitely might Appeal to a xenophile, small stature not threatening and has four hands to do either mundane work or perhaps be trained for other tasks.

Clothing:
None.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)
A simple satchel with a worn doll that was given by one of the children of her old owners.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured but very sheltered she has only known the life of her nest and that of the family whom bought her.

Phobias:
Fearful of water, she cannot swim.

Disorders:
Mildly obsessive compulsive.

How do they present themselves:
She is eager to please, happy to work and generally will take action if she perceives another is in need. It is almost as if she doest not realize she is a slave at all and would do all of this of her own accord.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:
Has become more aware of her situation, and gotten a bit too entrepreneurial for her station, she does not quite have the idea of ownership clear in her head and seems to view her position as more of a caretaker of her owner.

Overall Attitude:
Positive and looking forward to the opportunity her new adventure shall bring.

Quirks:
Is prone to distraction and marvels at anything not usually found in a house. Likes to get her antennae into everything to see how it smells.

Hobbies/Interests:
Work, but curious about the world around her, wants to help others.

High or Low Maintenance:
Low Maintenance

Diet/Allergies:
Eats everything, can even subsist on rotten or spoiled food without serious harm.
Not immune to Poisons however.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
Common Tongue Also 'speaks' Belo'kuini Dialect of Scent Language.

Can they Read/Write:
No.

Can your character produce magic:
No.

Talents/Skills:
Has Four Hands, Can Climb very well, Able to hold and preserve many things in internal pockets, Superior sense of smell and sleeps very little.

Training:
No official training, was inherently loyal to her previous family and did as she was told.

Other

Previous Owners:
A small merchant family who eventually had to give her up due to debt.

Previous Usage:
General labor, Simple house hold chores.

Previous status:
Indentured servant to a family.

For Rent or to Own:
Was purchased in gold coin,
although no paperwork was signed, owner did not give name nor supply identification

Cost:
Roughly untrained and a bit strange.
1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
I'll check in every few evenings. but I'm kind of busy so be best to go for short term things, whisper friendly.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
Most things can go, I suppose Chli'pou is strange in and of herself but either bad or good master I can enjoy myself, If its interesting I'll go with it.

What are your allowances for your character:
Most things, she is a tough little creature but also naive and innocent. I'd prefer if you don't seriously maim or injure her because although she is tough when parts of her break they require a lot of effort to mend.

Long Term/Short Term:
mostly short term, or very intermittent long term. I have alot of time constraints so I don't want to tie some one's commitments up with my own erratic schedule.

General Information

Character Description:
(copied from Furcadia)
She is a small black ant, not much taller then a meter with bright splatters of violet color. Feathery antennae drifting over her Iridescent and intently peering eyes. a simple satchel resting on her abdomen. She seems to walk with a dreamy facination with the world around her.

Unlikely

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4446421

Contact Details:
Nighzmarquls on AIM is a good bet

Notes:
I'm strange, I made an Ant character don't be afraid to ask if you think your too weird.