Hey, what's up?

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Stellvira

Hey, what's up?

Post by Stellvira »

Okay, so I'm not exactly new. I've been hanging around TGT for a couple weeks now. Mainly in the OOC room.
TanyaRubirose

Re: Hey, what's up?

Post by TanyaRubirose »

Heya!

Hit the main floor. I promise we don't set people on fire and perform pagan dances around their still-living bodies. And the biting's to a minimum now.
Bansu

Post by Bansu »

TanyaRubirose wrote:Heya!

Hit the main floor. I promise we don't set people on fire and perform pagan dances around their still-living bodies. And the biting's to a minimum now.

.....well.
Sure, go with that.

<3 Nice to see you exploring the forums, anyway!
Stellvira

Post by Stellvira »

Dulcinea wrote:
TanyaRubirose wrote:Heya!

.....well.
Sure, go with that.

<3 Nice to see you exploring the forums, anyway!
xDDD hahahaha. Well, thanks guys! I have explored the dream a couple of times. Not thoroughly, though.
Iseut

Post by Iseut »

Hey,
Welcome to TGT :P I'm the opposite to you, I frequent the IC area way more than the OOC
Stellvira

Post by Stellvira »

Haha, I occasionally look around there to see if there are any people I might be interested to RPing with. It's fun to do.
ZyberFagin

Post by ZyberFagin »

You can find me anytime, in game, I can be found as Deristrasz.

Always up for RP, feel free to whisper etc
Stellvira

Post by Stellvira »

ZyberFagin wrote:You can find me anytime, in game, I can be found as Deristrasz.

Always up for RP, feel free to whisper etc
Oh, well, then, I know you xD Heyo!