Blackart papers - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Oya
New Patron

Blackart papers - Unowned

Post by Oya »

b]Slave Form [/b]

Basic Information

Full Name: Piper Ailith

Nickname: Blackart, Black, Pip

Name on Identification: Blackart

Species: Snowy Owl

Sub Species/Breed: (Was once human, or close to it.)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Plump with plumage

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Eyes are bright amber.

Physical Markings: Black spots and stripes along back, wings, tail and top of head.

Physical Drawbacks: None known

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Claws, sharp beak and strong wings. Very limited illusion based magic.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is a very pretty specimen, makes an impressive pet to have

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fears strong sorcerers and most magic practitioners.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Haughty and proud, somewhat obnoxious but usually fairly polite.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She hates the idea of being ‘owned’ or ‘rented’ but see’s herself as more of a familiar figure or equal.

Overall Attitude: A pride filled figure who has a high regard and respect for the powerful.

Quirks: Her powers are still present but very limited. She can summons small insignificant mirage type illusions.

Hobbies/Interests: She shows great interest in those who display talent with supernatural abilities. She also shows great enthusiasm for all magical texts and items.

High or Low Maintenance: Reasonably low. She is capable of feeding and preening herself and so does not require much maintenance from any owner.

Diet/Allergies: Prefers to hunt for herself, feeds on rodents and small mammals. She has a preference for fresh meat over anything else.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Can read but her body does not allow her to write effectively.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, but only illusions. Her magic is not substantial and cannot hurt anyone and her powers are limited in her current form so only small, insignificant conjurations can be produced.

Talents/Skills: Likes to create illusions to calm and relax the soul. Small groups of gold coloured butterflies, birds etc.

Training: Trained magically to create all manner of illusions, although these abilities cannot be practiced to their full abilities in her current form.

Other

Previous Owners: N/a

Previous Usage: Pet, Familiar

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 90 Gold or 9 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Limited

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Fun. I don’t like sci-fi or even very modern elements, but I’m fairly flexible. I don’t want screen loads of random sex. She’s an owl and until she is changed by a mage or other magical persons of the likes she will remain that way. You can’t have sex with this owl, simply because I won’t deal with it. IF she gets changed, and if she does it had better have a damn good story to it rather than just; “Joe Bloggs walked on over and ZZZAaaappeddD the owl back into her human form11!!!1!” then she might, MIGHT engage the odd special someone in some ‘nasty business’.

What are your allowances for your character: Pretty much no consent apart from death and, as I have already said, random unreasonable sex. I’m sorry if that excludes most Furcadia users out there, but that’s just how it is.

Long Term/Short Term: Both. I have a preference for long term but with my activity being as it is at the moment it makes it a little difficult. You have to be a patient person to RP long term with me. =3

General Information

Character Description: A beautiful creature she is. Her soft, white hued plumage so bright it shines in all conditions cloaks the stunning 28” body. She had a vast 4.9ft wingspan, impressive for her size. The cold, hard world scrutinized by a pair of large, searing amber eyes beneath which formed a viciously sharp obsidian beak. Snowy Owl had the look of an untamed animal, but looks could be deceiving. Beneath feral form dwelled the stone cold heart of a terrifyingly apt illusionist. A powerful practitioner constrained to a meagre, restricted body

http://white-sight.deviantart.com/#/d2yg8ok - Art is by me, so rights go to me. Ta.

Contact Details: Furcadia names: Blackart, Oya and Sands

Notes: If I’m on this character and you want to RP with another of my alts please, please, please do not be upset if I say no. I have a collection of characters and not a lot of time to play them in. Be patient with me, mmk?