Napide, UNOWNED

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aetheo

Napide, UNOWNED

Post by Aetheo »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Napide -- Named by Jhoel Montalier
*It is Chuvash for rare, scarce, and beautiful. Good luck with pronunciation!

Nickname: None yet

Name on Identification: Æthèø
It looks as if someone just scribbled something down without putting much thought in its pronunciation!

Age: In looks, she appears as if she’s somewhere in her late twenties. Otherwise, proper age is undetermined.

Species: Nature Kitsune

Sub Species/Breed: Human mix

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Malnourished

Physical Details: Her hair color is a white/silver, infested with ivy and twigs. It's in such a shape, a brush would commit suicide if faced with the task of brushing the tangles out. Her eyes are her most odd trait. Their wide and large, amber in coloration, and often make one think of an owl. She never blinks, just stares. Creepily. Otherwise, she's human in build, with various animal parts. Fox ears, fox tails, owl eyes, avian talons on hands and feet, snake fangs, and a strange frog like slime on her skin-- only when in bad health.

Physical Markings: A brownish red handprint outlined in faint teal, wrapped around her forearm. So far, it can only be used to communicate mentally with the people whom are joined in its 'Link', and will glow when she's using it. The only people she can use to communicate with it is, Aeru, and Jhoel Montalier.

Physical Drawbacks: It appears the slave in question is immune to the basics: poisons, silver, infections, etcetera, etcetera. Further studies have warranted a successful discovery of intense mental instability when subjected to electricity or shocking devices. Subject tends to go into a comatose state when under more colder temperatures. Stomping or otherwise adding pressure to any of its tails is advisable if quick submission is needed.

OOC: ^.^; Basically: Electricity and cold in general weaken her in their own way. Her tails are her Achilles heel, so to speak.

Current Inflictions: Malnourished, weak, unable to speak in understandable tongue, mild cuts and bruises

Physical Defenses: Claws on both feet and hands, fangs.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: The only thing that’d be somewhat appealing is her scent, and aura. Her scent, which would probably only attract more feral minded creatures, is an earthy, woodsy smell, with undertones of dry grass, fresh rain, and many other naturey smells.

Her aura is unique, mostly because it broadcasts her ‘powers’, which are from lands far, far from the Tether’s island. Interestingly enough, she tends to attract ferals of all shapes and sizes, or people of more feral mindset. She’s almost calming to even the most hateful of beasts, but only if they have strong ties to the earth in general.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: If bought, the owner would be given a unique staff, made of a foreign white metal/stone compound. There are runes and other arcane symbols of a much older era sprawled all along its surface, each one either brown or green. The top is carved into a rough looking tree of some sort. Pressing it causes fourteen inch blades to pop out on either side.

They will also be given a simple twine of leather shaped in a bracelet with a single blue bead tied in the center. Nothing unusual or magical, but apparently means a lot to the slave.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, though forced into more feral behavior due to an inability to verbally communicate. Can be trained to learn and speak other languages/customs.

Phobias: Tight spaces, cages, rooms.

Disorders: Insomnia-- she never sleeps

How do they present themselves: Unsure, confused

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Uniquely, she needs to be owned, otherwise she’ll only grow more and more ill. She’s literally a spirit of nature from other lands, and without an ‘anchor’ of sorts to this one, she’ll fade with time. Once owned, she’ll tie herself to whomever does. Her feelings of being ‘owned’ are accepting. Her will is not her own, and once tied, she is merely a conduit in which her owner can command how he/she sees fit. She’s extremely loyal.

Overall Attitude: As of now, confused, unsure, somewhat temperamental due to not understanding what’s going on around her. Normally aloof, gentle, proud.

Quirks: Feral wolves put her at ease, while the sound/sight of rain tends to make her trill in fairly obnoxious and loud sounds. It’s her way of voicing happiness.
Hobbies/Interests:

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance, until properly learned/trained to understand certain customs/speech in general.

Diet/Allergies: Can eat pretty much anything, and doesn’t appear to have any allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: None any would be familiar with, unless one is well versed in spiritual/arcane based things.

Can they Read/Write: She can read runes, glyphs, and more older branches of magic fused languages. She can not speak them. She can’t speak, or write, English.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. All earth based. This includes the ability to heal, though hers is bit less potent in the fact she needs to continually work on the wound to make it completely go away. Thus, taking few days out of ones schedule is encouraged if she’s to heal.

Talents/Skills: None, thus far. Think of her as a ball of clay. She can be sculpted into whomever sees fit to make her a certain way. She can either become psychotic and violent, or peaceful and neat.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: Jhoel Montalier

Previous Usage: Woods Guardian

Previous status: None

For Rent or to Own: Own -- Can be rented

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I’m on for a few hours each day.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I’m mostly looking for someone interested in a longterm relationship with my character. I’m not really looking for sexual themed things, but, I Rp it if it comes up. I’m mostly looking for someone to take in, and condition her as they see fit. If you need a minion of sorts, she can be turned into this. If you’re looking for a loyal companion, she can be this. Really, she can adapt to pretty much anything.

What are your allowances for your character: She’s pretty much no consent. For anything. Yes, she can be killed quite easily. ^^; I’d rather her not be snuffed out so quickly, but, I’m willing for her to die if it turns out that way.

Long Term/Short Term: Longterm

General Information

Character Description: What was this odd creature? Lithe, slender, a little malnourished looking if the ribs poking out beneath her flesh were any indication. Oh, but that smell! That glorious, wonderful scent that stirred memories of running free in the wild, of being one with earth and sea.. Her eyes, so large and strange, glimmered with a power so utterly feral so vibrantly untamed it was as if the soul of nature itself had manifested in an organic shell. Tangled strands of grey white hair flowed down thickly to the females waist, intertwined with vines and leaves to the point her hair looked as if she'd come fresh out of a hurricane. Messy was an understatement. It certainly didn't look any appealing! Atop her head, twin ears of a vulpine build sat, pure white with brown tips, a single five inch silver chain dangling off the right. Hanging from this chain was a pendant from a long forgotten era, speaking of a magic that stemmed from something older then most. Her body was bare to the world, though any attraction such a sight might hold was destroyed when one noticed the strange slime that coated bronze flesh. Anything the creature touched, a fine coating of the odd goop remained, giving off a unique and oily sheen. Her hands, while flesh and bone, were curved into bird like talons where fingers should have been, and her feet followed suit. That wasn't the most awkward thing about her, oh no. It was those constantly moving tails attached to the base of her spine. Ten of them! All thick and long, and of equal coloring and build as her ears. Just what was this strange creature?

Contact Details: Aim: legohanz8 Otherwise, furcadia only.

Notes: If you have any questions, feel free to Pm/Whisper/Im! I’m very friendly, and I’m always willing to accept pointers. Like, “Hey, if she’s such and such a thing, then why can’t she do this?” And so on and so fourth. I don’t bite. <3
Aetheo

Re: Napide, UNOWNED

Post by Aetheo »

Updated 9/19/10