[Unowned] Aeron [Chocolate Point Siamese]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Aeron

[Unowned] Aeron [Chocolate Point Siamese]

Post by Aeron »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aeron Champi

Nickname: Aeron (give him one?)

Name on Identification: Aeron

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Chocolate Point Siamese

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Average; Very Lightly Toned

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Fur is cream coloured with Chocolate Points on the face, ears, limbs, and tail. There is a dusting of slightly lighter cream from chest to extremities, though it can barely be seen from a mere glance. Eyes are a clear colbalt blue. Nose and insides of ears are light rosy pink.

Physical Markings: N/A

Physical Drawbacks: N/A

Current Inflictions: N/A

Physical Defenses: Claws, Agility, Speed, Good Sight, Advanced Night Vision

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Purebred

Clothing: Nude

Other Items on Person (or would be if not in cages): Single Gold Coin

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very much cultured.

Phobias: Deep Water, Needles

Disorders: N/A

How do they present themselves?: Aeron tries to present himself in a rather laid back manner. He doesn't like showing aggressiveness or even much dominance, instead opting for a relaxed and unassuming view. If needed, he will present himself regally and with much pride, though still in a somewhat submissive manner.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He doesn't so much mind the thought of being owned. As long as he feels he'll be treated alright, he really has no problem. In fact, he'd rather be someone's pet on a leash than be inside bars.

Overall Attitude: Calm, Cool, Collected, can be sharp and alert if needed but never aggressive unless really goaded into it, lazy, languid, etc

Quirks: N/A

Hobbies/Interests: People Watching, Nail Filing, Lounging...

High or Low Maintenance: Sort of high maintenance. As a minimum, as long as his fur is groomed, he's pretty well off.

Diet/Allergies: Meat, Fish, anything edible that isn't an insect; no allergies

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English/Furre

Can They Read/Write?: Both

Can your character produce magic?: N/A

Talents/Skills: Quite artistic; hasn't really discovered his other hidden talents due to a severe lack of caring.

Training: None, though well behaved.

Other

Previous Owners (if known): N/A

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous Status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Preferably for rent, though ownership isn't out of the question. He's new, so he doesn't have much of a choice now does he~?

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 20 Gold or 2 Platinum; To Own = 180 Gold or 18 Platinum; Rental prices are nonnegotiable unless otherwise states by the Tether. Ownership prices may vary.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Mostly weekends, an hour or two after 4 pm, sometimes 8-9 pm, and rarely in the morning from 5-6.30 am. Times are in EST.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay?: Just someone to luuuuuurv on Aeron, whether through sex, ownership, both, or more. He needs a purpose.

What are your allowances for your character?: No death, mutilation, scarring, transformation, or anything otherwise that will change his appearance. I know this may not be entirely possible given the subject of the matter. Please see the link to the FList below for sexual allowances ( /preferences).

Long Term/Short Term: Preferably short term, though I wouldn't mind TRYING long term.

General Information

Character Description: > Gorgeous cream silk layered upon sinew and languid resolve, soft to the touch and smooth beneath audacious fingertips. Clad in naught but that with which he was born, a spectacle for ravenous eyes to devour. Vanilla patches dusting over tufts of softness that rise and fall with every tranquil breath track a path to his utmost intimate areas, scarcely palpable but nevertheless there. Rosy nose sits o'er a lengthy face immersed in decadent milk chocolate, crowned by pert ears of the similar hue. Paws attached to extensive limbs are likewise drenched with warm cocoa, and a long, dusky tail completes the image. Vibrant cobalt eyes likened to the brilliant heavens are severe and attentive, but the speciman himself demonstrates no hostile intent. Hungry yet?

The image above does not belong to me. Artwork is copyright to its original owner (Exuli, 2008).

Contact Details: Whisper me on Aeron Champi, Caladh, or Lucani (whichever I'm chilling on at the time!). If you reeeeaaally need to contact me, email me at ktfnnc@gmail.com.

Notes: I semi to para RP most of the time, depending on how much I'm given to respond to. Also, I'm super RP friendly! Just whisper to make sure I'm not getting off anytime soon and approach as you please.