Galiana[owned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Galiana

Galiana[owned]

Post by Galiana »

Slave Form

Current Status: Owned to a kind master who is teaching her the ropes and the manners of being a slave.

Basic Information

Full Name: Galiana

Nickname: Kitten, Galia

Name on Identification: Galiana

Species: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: 5`8 in height, slim but filled out in the hip area, c cup breasts.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Curly raven hair, bronze skin, icy blue eyes, pretty pouty lips

Physical Markings: small tattoo of a butterfly to the right of her belly button

Physical Drawbacks: Has skin so she becomes cold easily, and is more prone to illness because of this. She is also sometimes clumsy.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: none

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is exotic looking, both being human and dark skinned, her eyes are bright and her lips scream kiss me.

Clothing: Long purple form fitting shirt and underwear.

Other Items on Person: a small golden ear cuff on her left ear. A little golden anklet around her left ankle that bares her masters name.

Behavior

She is well mannered and knows how to be a lady even if the situation is horrible.

Phobias: Scared of spiders, public humiliation, being left alone.

Disorders: none

How do they present themselves: Calm and collected; neutral.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Scared and rather fearful at first depending on the master/mistress

Overall Attitude: Rather calm and sweet, very down to earth and is generally happy when speaking to someone, but when she is alone she is usually in the nearest corner with her legs against her chest, after all she is in a new place and some of the things here are rather scary.

Quirks: She tends to be random, and tries to be funny but usually fails horribly at it.

Hobbies/Interests: Art, singing, reading, exercise.

High or Low Maintenance: Moderate

Diet/Allergies: Light healthy meals, she leans more towards fruit and veggies but likes to fit white meat in when she can.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Can read and write.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Singing, painting, drawing.

Training: none

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: none

Previous status: Free but just wandering

For Rent or to Own: not sure yet

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Whenever I'm on, I am central/US time.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Creativeness, Dominating but can be sweet. I don't mind rping with multiple slaves, or having a couple take me. I welcome group rp's

What are your allowances for your character: No consent, just anything permanent or life threatening needs to be discussed.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term

General Information

Character Description: >A nineteen year old human lost in a furry world, she wanders around from place to place and soon found her way here. Wearing nothing but a purple shirt and panties she looked almost helpless but taken care of as well. with long curly raven hair and bronzed skin she blended in but not by much, her icy blue eyes gazed around nervously but also held a since of self preservation even if the way she was dressed didn't say the same. When standing she was 5`8 and rather thin but in a healthy way.

Things you should know:
She is affectionate when given the chance, and if you enchant her or make her smile a good bit, she can sometimes become attached, if you have a chance to spend the time with her she can be a good pet or slave, loyal, obedient, and will cater to her master/mistress in the best way she can.