Ailen Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Rauma

Ailen Unowned

Post by Rauma »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ailen

Nickname: White Pelt (by Julie Vee)

Name on Identification: Ailen

Species: Lioness (rare white)

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Average -slighty toned (she likes to keep fit)

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Long brown hair, icey blue eyes, white fur/skin, light grey underbelly, black over her eyes (like a racoon) and on the bridge of her nose leading to her forehead.

Physical Markings: Mask-like black over some of her face.

Physical Drawbacks: None that I can think of...

Current Inflictions: N/A

Physical Defenses: Small fingernail claws, teeth, sturdy whip-like tail

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her whole body, personality, and her willingness to do as she's told

Clothing: Harem-type full bikini with tassles and gold beads on each tassle strand. Golden armband

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Tight enclosures, Abandonment

Disorders: None that are apparent

How do they present themselves: Happy-go-lucky, knowing that she's a very beautiful creature

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Perfectly fine with it

Overall Attitude: Flirty, sweet, can be shy at first, attention getter.

Quirks: Perhaps seeming too calm if something dramatic happens (two slaves fighting, etc)

Hobbies/Interests: Beadwork, pleasing her owner, doing artwork (when able to), singing (not professionally)

High or Low Maintenance: Low-ish - she likes getting gifts, or given an allowance to buy items for her hobbies. (paper, pencils, charcoal, beads, string etc)

Diet/Allergies: Omnivorous - eats both meats and veggies

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes and yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Massaging, making jewelery (bead braclets, necklaces etc), very flexible

Training: Obedience

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Julie Vee

Previous Usage: She was used as a dancer/entertainer.

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Own - then allow to be rented if the owner desires. Earn him some money.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) 280 gold to own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Late afternoon - Late evening

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Mostly continuity based/longterm. Give her a chance to keep active and doing things. If possible I would really really like it if the owner had his own dream with other slaves that are active and working there. I don't mind a cruel slaver, but I want there to be at least a little kindness since she is obedient. Or a slaver who is like, high and mighty. Pompous almost and intelligent. The higher class he is the more I likey.

What are your allowances for your character: No-consent, but please no mutilation, or overly taboo fetishes like scat, etc. No death without my permission.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term most definately!

General Information

Character Description: Through obedience training as well as trained to please. This rare white lioness was ready to be put on the block. Wearing what was given to her during her long training would be a bikini-like top and bottoms. Both being tassled with gold beads on each end of the strands. Clasped around her bicep would be golden armbands. One way of signaling to potential buyers that she was a slave and up for grabs. Because of her lioness attribute, she is more than happy to be apart of a harem. Or in a situation dealing with lots of slaves with a particular owner. Never being the jealous type, she just wants to make her master happy and relaxed.

Website: Will make one in the future if the character gets more attention

Images: Will make some in the future (she at least has a really pretty port of her)

Contact Details: Contact me on Ailen, Rauma, or whisper me to find out of my other alts I may be on.

Notes: