Ituunap Ahmose - Rent to own.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

theodiousone

Ituunap Ahmose - Rent to own.

Post by theodiousone »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ituunap Mun Ahmose.

Nickname: Tuu, Ituu.

Name on Identification: Ituunap Ahmose.

Species: Felidae panthera leo.

Sub Species/Breed: Seems to be crossed with some manner of bird; perhaps back in his lineage. Winged.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Husky, broad.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Pink skin, tawny fur mottled with grey. Blonde mane mottled with grey as well. Ruby eyes.

Physical Markings: Innumerable scars from a hardlived life, most prominent is the scar from hairline to ear, cutting a crescent across his face.

Physical Drawbacks: Bum right knee from past injury, never healed properly. Arthritic joints give him issues in cold weather. He's very large and not particularly agile, never mind his mounting age.

Current Inflictions: Bandaged laceration spanning four inches up his right forearm. Mostly superficial.

Physical Defenses: Proficient with most melee weapons - anything you can bash, mash, hack or cleave a person apart with. Claws, teeth, advanced martial training in hand to hand and self defense.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: His size, aging gracefully, he's not terribly hard on the eyes.

Clothing: A pair of sullied suede trousers, presumably from before his capture.

Other Items on Person: Gold wedding band with an inset sapphire, an empty coinpurse, gold rings from his ears.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A mix of both. His mind is very cultured, but he maintains mannerisms akin to his feral brothers.

Phobias: Death. Finding his children int he cage one day.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Proud, intelligent, well-spoken, but quick to anger.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Understandably displeased.

Overall Attitude: Jaded, cynical, with a spotting of amicable or wise moments.

Quirks: None documented.

Hobbies/Interests: Literature, whittling, leatherworking, stratagem, spiritual worship, honoring his late wife's memory.

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet/Allergies: Predominantly carnivorous, but appreciates fruit and vegetables on occasion.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Arabic, Egyptian (sometimes merged with Arabic, given that it's the dominant language now,) Conversational Wu, Cantonese and Korean.

Can they Read/Write: Yes, quite well.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Reading, writing, mathematics, military strategy, finances/accounting/bookkeeping, basic housekeeping, self defense, advanced hand to hand, drums.

Training: Conditioned as a child to be a labor slave - a more conventional slave. In this establishment, he remains unbroken - You can't teach and old dog, new tricks.

Other

Previous Owners: Pyramid Slave Trade.

Previous Usage: Labor slave, brick pit, stone hauler, etc.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to own.

Cost:
Rent: 10g - 1p.
Own: 75g.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most evenings, some days.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: As full a utilization of his skills as possible. I'm tired of the generic, "come to my bedchamber and become my decoration," nonsense. I believe sexual roleplay has a time and place, and can help a plotline, but I really want some decent roleplay. Ituunap is an old character, with a lot of history, I'd like a chance to be able to develop him just a bit more.

What are your allowances for your character: Consent. Obviously no death (although that may come into play towards the retirement date) Mutilation requires a whisper and consent before you go hacking arms off my character.

Long Term/Short Term: Longterm preferable, but I'm picky about who will eventually own him. If I like the roleplay, the shortterm can move to longterm.

General Information

Character Description: Fiercely possessive, explicit and often unrefined, this male epitomizes robust leonine pride. Physique wrought of herculean thew and cultivated through a rough'n'rowdy mien enhanced airs of barbaric strength. Bronzed pelt was strewn with an array of pinkened and puckered scars; fetterings were simplistic, moreso now, than ever. Sullied suede was crosslaced up his thighs while chest was bare - returned are those irons to mark him a threat; binding both sets of limbs with minimal slack. While traces of that despondency remain, he's hardened himself - cynical, mistrusting and generally annoyed. Grey peppered his mane and fur, denoting along with the worrylines on his face, his mounting age. Venerable, but still fit.

Contact Details: In game is best, but through the boards works too.

Notes: None at the moment.