Theodosia - Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Theodosia

Theodosia - Unowned.

Post by Theodosia »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Theodosia Eloise-Lee Adam.
Nickname: Theo.
Name on Identification: Theodosia Adam.
Type of Identification: Tagged golden bangle on left ankle. Small, silver bell earring in each ear.
Species: Ovies aries.
Sub Species/Breed: None.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Soft and delicate. Petite, and only lightly muscled. Five feet. Lightweight.
Physical Details:
» Hair: Pale white-blond. Thick, clean, and naturally curly.
» Eyes: Large, light green. A ring of darker green along the outer rim.
» Skin: Healthy pink beneath shorn, clean, white fleece.
Physical Markings: None.
Physical Drawbacks: Chronic fatigue syndrome. This slave should not be purchased for labor of any kind.
Current Inflictions: Traumatized.
Physical Defenses: None.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Quiet, submissive, obedient but terrified and traumatized at the moment. Virginal.
Clothing: A simple white linen dress.
Other Items on Person: Tattered blanket, hair bow.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.
Phobias: Loud noises, large felids, weaponry.
Disorders: Alalia syllabaris.
How do they present themselves: Quiet, and rather frightened. Curious.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Afraid. She seems confused.
Overall Attitude: Shy, timid.
Quirks: Speech impediment worsens/sucks fingers when frightened.
Hobbies/Interests: Gardening, painting. The slave enjoys singing, and daydreams frequently.
High or Low Maintenance: Medium.
Diet/Allergies: Herbivorous. Allergic to treenuts.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.
Can they Read/Write: No/no.
Can your character produce magic: No.
Talents/Skills: Gardening, painting, sewing/crocheting. Possesses a vast knowledge of plant and animal classification, and various livestock diseases.
Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None.
Previous Usage: None.
Previous status: Free, poor.
For Rent or to Own: Rent, or own.
Cost: 10 gold for one rental, 85 gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, whisper!
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Development, development, development! I will not dictate how the RP progresses, but please have your character rent her a couple of times before purchasing her permanently, just to see if we/they are compatible.
What are your allowances for your character: My character is A CONSENT CHARACTER. Please don't forget this! You can not harm her without my permission. All you have to do is ask first! I'm not saying that no bad things can happen to her, but I don't want her ruined within the first week of playing her. So just ask/warn me. <3
Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: Timid, those wide green eyes conveyed the fright of a girl naïve to the cruelties of the world that she had so abruptly been exposed to. Golden curls absolutely sunning over a gently canted crown, bouncing 'round drooping ears and framing a round little face of blush'd nose and rosy cheeks. Petite frame, unlabored and soft, hide beneath a simple linen dress that skirts the knees; delicate limbs plush with a layer of cloudy, immaculate fleece. The little lamb was fresh to the market, clutching a dirty blanket as if it were her last line to safety.
Contact Details: Theodosia on Furc.