Servi Verya (Unowned, 15 Gold to Rent)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Æther

Servi Verya (Unowned, 15 Gold to Rent)

Post by Æther »

Basic Information

Full Name: Servi Actin Verya

Nicknames: Slave, Servi

Name on Identification: Servi Verya

Species: Sergal

Sub Species: Southern Sergal

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic, slightly toned

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Her mane is blonde, straight as can be, just like her main fur. Her eyes are a bright silver in color. Her markings are tan, light in color. She stands four feet tall when hunched over (five feet standing regularly), weighs one-hundred twenty pounds, and has a twenty B cup.

Physical Markings: She has light tan markings covering her entire underside.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: She has the Rhinovirus (Common Cold)

Physical Defenses: Claws and razor-sharp shark-shaped teeth.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is rather lean, making her incredibly fast compared to most fighters in the arena. When nude, her athletic frame shows, which is rather attractive despite her natural lankiness. It should be stated she has an attraction to females, though anyone may own her.

Clothing: Nude, as she no longer owns any clothing.

Other Items on Person (Or would be if not in cages): No longer owns anything, nor is allowed to own anything.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Both.

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Submissive and shy to larger slavers or patrons, rude and rebellious to others.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She hates it.

Overall Attitude: Obnoxious and seemingly cruel, especially to other slaves. She will not hesitate to cause them physical harm.

Quirks: Hisses when displeased or angry.

Hobbies/Interests: Has a love for combat, and she has somehow turned this into a hobby. Interests are not yet known.

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance; take her for a walk or rent her and put her into the arena, you've a happy camper.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore/Allergic to most Fruit.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Can Read/Can Write

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: She is a well-trained warrior and used to be a mercenary for hire. She is talented with swords and hand-to-hand combat.

Training: Combat, is a recent slave so needs to be broken and trained in other fields.

Other

Previous Owners (If Known): Lexon

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Mercenary and Slaver, now a slave (due to attempted murder of Staff)

For Rent or to Own: Rent for now.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: IC, always available for RP around 8 PM Furcadia Standard Time. Ownership wise, she is currently rent only.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I prefer the owners of Servi to be harsh, stern and not afraid to enforce discipline to the rebellious slave. I am also looking for someone who will be on quite often, and will let me know if something comes up. Long Term is a must.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything -- Slaves have no rights.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term only.

General Information

Character Description:
[NON COMBAT] What was once a Proud Southern Sergal wears nothing now, chained and bound like stock. Enslaved for attempted murder of one of the Tether's Gladiators, she is nothing more than stock it seems. Eyes are blind-folded, keeping her from seeing anything, maw covered in muzzle and arms bound behind back, legs chained to the floor. It's obvious one would admire nude feminine frame, though privates are hidden under long fur.

[COMBAT PROFILE] The Southern Sergal wears a light dust colored armor suitable for her job, the cloth on her armor and cloak a gray-brown color. The armor itself has very light plate with light leather under it, making it fall under "light armor" by classification. Her main weapon is a simple poleaxe, a brown sash tied at the bottom of the blade. Hidden elsewhere on her frame are a pair of butterfly swords, which are used should she need to switch to something quicker.

Images: Servi Verya in combat armor (this armor is only used during arena fights).

Contact Details: Whisper Exitus, Æther, Lindas Rosas, Servi Verya, Ashley Argitos, or Rex Samwise to get in contact with me in Furcadia. If you prefer, you may contact me via email so long as you tell me who you are and what you'd like to do Roleplay wise. My email is deerloup@gmail.com

Notes: I have a real life, and am a freshman in college. I also live with my grandparents. I may not be on until after dark when going to college or at home during the college semester, but I will try to be on whenever possible.

Aspects Documents

Strength: +1
Stamina: +2
Speed: +3
Natural Weapons: +1

NOTES ON SERVI VERYA: Servi's speed is drastically altered depending on what type of armor she wears. Unarmored and Light Armor does not affect her Speed. Medium Armor adds a -1 penalty to her Speed. Heavy Armor adds a -3 penalty to Speed rather than a -2 penalty to Speed. An example of how this works: Unarmored = +3 Speed, Light Armor = +3 Speed, Medium Armor = +2 (down from +3) Speed, and Heavy Armor = 0 (down from +3) Speed. When she uses any two-handed weapon, a -1 penalty is applied to Speed, but it only affects her Attack Rolls. The penalty does not affect her Dodge Rolls or Severity Rolls.
Last edited by Æther on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kodin
Bar Brawler

Re: Servi Verya (Rent Only, 15 Gold)

Post by Kodin »

Kodin scribes onto the papers the following in terms of notes:

This slave belongs in no way to the Tether. For her transgressions against a staff member, she will work off her debt in the cages as a form of punishment.
During her time in the Tether's pens, she will pay for space, food, and upkeep. Until this slave's debt and charges are fully repaid, the guard staff will reprimand and place her in the cages upon attempts to exit.
While ownership of this slave/prisoner is possible, the Tether would like to state that this is a form of punishment in which she will work off her debt. In that regard, attempts to pay off her debt will be denied, as she must be legitimately rented out. This slave is more like a prisoner than property - so do keep that in mind when you are renting this female.
Peace is an Illusion.
Æther

Now Owned By Society

Post by Æther »

Servi's papers seem to have a new name on them now. Servi has been purchased for permanent ownership by Society. She is not for Rent.
Æther

Re: Servi Verya (Unowned, 15 Gold to Rent)

Post by Æther »

Servi, once more, is Unowned. She is set to Rent Only for now.