Sanquin [For Rent & Sale]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sanquin
New Patron

Sanquin [For Rent & Sale]

Post by Sanquin »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sanquin

Nickname: San.

Name on Identification: Sanquin

Species: unknown, experiment?

Sub Species/Breed: Feline, Canine, and Equine

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender with a slight build of muscle structure.

Physical Details: Standing at the short height of 5', the slender femme had bright ruby eyes. Her nose, tongue as well as privates were a striking shade of violet. Entire body coal black, besides those out-of-place hands and hooves; which were a darkened mustard yellow. Each ear seemed to be from a differnt set. One large, matching her coal coat and the other smaller and a shade of blue. Her hair is a bright blue color and in thick dreadlocks, yet the single braid is a lighter shade.

Physical Markings: Orange heart-shaped item is sewn onto her flat chest.

Physical Drawbacks: Muzzle is sewn 'together'. Yet, the string is elastic and her mouth can open and shut freely.

Current Inflictions: none, 100% on health

Physical Defenses: Feline claws, but the young woman never seems to sharpen them in any form. So they are dull, probably only good enough for a back scratchier.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Slim figure and sweet voice. Soft spoken, and polite.

Clothing: Not known to wear anything, but has been seen with a long dancing scarf around her body lately.

Other Items on Person: A corset piercing on her back.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Small spaces, fire and drowning.

Disorders: ---

How do they present themselves: Shy at first, but once she warms up to a person (slave, slaver or parten alike), she will most liking talk to them till they ask her to stop.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Doesn't bother her to much. But she enjoys to meet new people around the tether and loves to interact with fellow slaves.

Overall Attitude: Kind, silly, cute and open.

Quirks: She liked to play with her braid while she talks.

Hobbies/Interests: She enjoys learning to read or just staring at the words in books. But her ability to read is only at maybe 1st grade level.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium.

Diet/Allergies: ---

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common Tongue

Can they Read/Write: Read and write a little bit, 1st grade level.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: She has a love to please someone, but has never mastered any sort of thing.
[UPDATE] Yet, she has been learning to do little dances like belly-dancing lately. Only a beginner, self taught by watching others.

Training: self-taught: belly dancing.

Other

Previous Owners: ---

Previous Usage: ---

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 5 Gold - 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Depends.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: For Sanquin to be a sort of pet/lap puppy or even a sort of plaything for a slaver/parten of TGT. I'd be happy for any sort of use of San, as long as she isn't abused without permission from me first. So, don't hesitate to ask me. San might be a character, but I still cherish her.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything really can go, but nothing stupid, disgusting (and you know what I mean) or death. I don't have a preference for the gender of her master/renter; not truly picky.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are perfectly fine, but I love Long Term. Yet, Short Term is good for Sanquin to build up character and help me get back into the groove of things.

General Information

Character Description: Sewn together to come to life even after death was so long ago. Mess of blue hair flowed from her head down her spine with a single braid sticking out from it all. This little female was a funny thing, still a bit clumsy with her oddly put together body, yet has a graceful flow about her. Made of an abundance of things like feline, equine, canine and whatever else was thrown in as she was created. But it seems they left something out cause that chest was as flat as a bored.

Contact Details: Whisper me, PM me here or on my FA (carry). But if you try to PM me on FA, please make the subject about Sanquin or Furc. Thank you.

Notes: The general OOC=OOC and IC=IC