Fiol [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cruxe

Fiol [Unowned]

Post by Cruxe »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
  • Fiol Orthrus
Nickname:
  • Fiol
Name on Identification:
  • Fiol Orthrus (engraved on a metal tag hanging from his collar)
  • Appears 22-28. Actual age perhaps greater.
Species:
  • Fey Dog/Human Hybrid

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
  • Has two heads ((see pictures below)). Overall figure somewhat top-heavy; strong chest, abdomen thin but not underfed.
Physical Details:
  • Hair and Fur: Human head has evenly-cut black hair, purple-gray furred dog ears poking through on the sides near the height of his temples. Dog head is almost completely covered by purple-gray fur, with a mane of teal-gray. Lower calves and feet are coated in fur, and there are tufts at his elbows as well.

Eyes: Human head has red-orange irises and black sclera. Dog head has golden irises and white sclera.

Skin: Ethnically tan.

Tails: Covered in shiny scaled armor similar to the carapace of an armadillo. Left tail appears slightly smaller.
Physical Markings:
  • Fur alternates between hues in places, and is generally symmetrical. Clear lines of teal-gray on either side of the human face.
Physical Drawbacks:
  • Body mass is cumbersome, making the slave ill-suited for intricate tasks.
    Slave's size also dictates he must be held in spacious quarters.
    Having two heads may be seen as unappealing or frightening to some patrons.
Current Inflictions:
  • None indicated.
Physical Defenses:
  • Physically strong.
    Dog head has extended tusks in addition to full rows of fangs, but appears unlikely to bite.
    Has (blunted) claws.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction:
  • Physically strong.
    Very attractive complexion, nearly devoid of blemishes.
    May be considered physically attractive.
    Two-headed slaves are uncommon.
Clothing:
  • A previous master clothed him in red embroidered silks ((pictured)), which he continues to wear currently. Has also been adorned with minimal jewelry. A heavy collar is situated about one neck, with an attached chain to keep him stabilized.
Other Items on Person:
  • None that are not otherwise indicated.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
  • Generally cultured, though his human side may, on occasion, use foul language. This should be monitored.
Phobias:
  • Seems unfond of sharp or pointed objects, such as knives and needles. May become aggressive at the sight of weapons of this nature.
Disorders:
  • None indicated.
Presentation:
  • Quiet. Dog head appears to be more attentive, and is often watching patrons curiously. Human head is not quite as soft-spoken and is more prone to extraversion. Not generally aggressive, but seems to have a rather "dominant" carriage that may need to be adjusted.
Feelings towards being owned/rented:
  • He has been owned in the past as a bodyguard and is used to being a slave. Seems unfazed at the prospect of being resold and has little preference as to his type of ownership.
Overall Attitude:
  • Quiet, observant. Complacent, but with slight sarcastic tendencies. Aggressive reflexes when threatened.
Quirks:
  • Displays duality in thinking sometimes, and at other complete synchronicity.
    As an example, one side may be lost in concentration while the other is openly chatting. At other times, both heads will be quite fixated on the same thing and will act or speak in unison. Heads seldom communicate between one another verbally, and both share a name and a general attitude.
    May be vain at times.
Hobbies/Interests:
  • Rather likes to be occupied physically, and work is play to him.
    Also seems to have something of a fascination with birds.
High or Low Maintenance:
  • On the higher side of moderate. Will need additional training despite previous experience as a bodyguard, as previous owner was incompetent. Does not require more feeding than would be necessary for any other slave of his size. Requires regular physical activity, or else may become restless and aggressive.
Diet/Allergies:
  • Prefers meats and does not like them to be cooked, though this behavior can perhaps be modified. Has not an allergy, but rather a strong dislike, for wheat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
  • The common tongue.
Literacy:
  • While not an avid reader, he is capable of reading simple texts. Cannot write well.
Magical Capabilities:
  • None.
Talents/Skills:
  • Can likely be trained for strenuous labor with little objection. Seems quite attentive and capable of picking up easily on complex tasks. Is probably experienced in combat.
Training:
  • Though the slave has experience as a bodyguard, his past owner did not train him sternly, and so he tends to display undesirable characteristics. Requires full training for whatever tasks his new master requires of him.

Other

Previous Owners:
  • One nobleman who prefers to remain unnamed, and his family. No owners prior to this have been documented.
Previous Usage:
  • Guard animal for estate. Was not trained well for this job.
Previous status:
  • Full-time ownership claimed. Has not been rented.
For Rent or to Own:
  • Either.
Cost:
  • Night Rental: 10 Gold
    To Own: 160 Gold
OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
  • I'm online a lot, but not always on Furc. See my Contact details below if you wanna get in touch and I'm not logged on as Fiol.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:
  • Either a male or female master is good for him. I would be interested in exploring slave training for Fiol, whether it be for pleasure or otherwise. I'm very intrigued by dominance play and I'd like to see my character lose some of his edge over time through discipline, as he is naturally a rather independent person. I'm not really looking for some casual sex, nor am I seeking some crazy gorefest in which my character is brutally dismembered, but then again I don't think many people here are anyway.
What are your allowances for your character:
  • Sex is permitted, as are various kinks. You may have to consult me about certain things in specific.
Long Term/Short Term:
  • Long-term stuff is strongly preferred, but I can negotiate if that doesn't quite work for you and I'm still interested in roleplaying with you.

General Information

Character Description:
  • Furc Desc: While the fierceness in his faces and the thick, spiked leather collar fastened about one neck may give the impression of a guard animal, his fashions, rather provocative in both coloration and style, suggest a more exotic profession. Oriental embroidery the shape of vines winds about a pair of satin gloves, his matching vest displaying a striking design on its front: a dragon on one side, and a phoenix on the other, both partly obscured by closely-stitched lapels. His skin is smooth and unmarred, a shade of rain-damp pinewood, the twin tails snaking from his spine a shining silver.
  • None, as of yet. I'll probably try and get one up eventually.
  • Click Here. It's just a simple flat-color reference for now, but I'll probably have the finished piece done soon. Hopefully.
Contact Details:
  • Furcadia: Fiol, Mott, or Pengo
    AIM: schiovar
    MSN: schiovar (at) hotmail (dot) com
Notes:
  • Hopefully I don't need permission to post this here. 8D