Lulubelle - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Orchid

Lulubelle - Unowned

Post by Orchid »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Lulubelle. No last name on file.

Nickname: Lu, Lulu, Belle. Recently, Kitten.

Name on Identification: Lulubelle.

Age: Confirmed to be twenty (20) years of age, despite youthful appearance.

Species: Feline. Breed, Skookum cat.

Sub Species/Breed: Owl. Species, Saw-whet owl.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite. Stands no taller than four feet and eight inches in height. There is a softness in her hips and thighs that borders on plump, but not enough so to be considered overly pudgy; the waist tapers into a slenderness that lends itself to the term 'hourglass figure'. Has a slightly longer torso, giving her legs a somewhat shorter appearance, typical to her breed standard.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

Hair: Long, thick but fine, and black. Brushed several times a day with a boar-bristle brush to retain a high level of shine; conditioned for softness. Has a slightly kinky wave, too heavy to hold any sort of ringlet.

Eyes: Large and round, taking up a good portion of her face. The outer edges of the irises are a pale, icy blue, becoming more lilac-tinged as they approach the center. The eyes resemble her owl heritage, without a slitted pupil. Ref.

Skin (fur): Fur is downy-soft, short, and very fine. Has some curl to it. Hands, feet, and face appear to be lacking in fur, or the fur is so close to the skin that it would feel like velvet to the touch. Color is that of a dark gray tabby.

Other Details: Ears are long, tapering, and feathered, with a combination of dappled markings and stripes. A similar pattern can be found on her wings. These markings can be attributed to her owl heritage. Tail is full and wispy, the fur much longer than that on her body.

Physical Markings: No scars to speak of.

Physical Drawbacks: Nails are kept short and blunt. Her height could also be considered a drawback. Not physically fit enough to be considered 'strong', and is, in fact, rather weak.

Current Inflictions: None, though she does exhibit allergies in the Spring.

Physical Defenses: Currently only her teeth could be considered a 'defense'. Possibly her small size and agility. More built for flight than fight.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her size, her exotic markings, her natural inclination to please and be polite and/or obedient.

Clothing: Varies. Light, airy things; made for movement and to draw the eye to certain parts of her body. Colorful and meant to be pleasing to look at, sometimes ornate. See image below for most common outfit.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A ball of yarn that she arrived with, since taken away.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Has shown some fear of loud noises and storms.

Disorders: None certified, though is thought to suffer from minor OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), especially when it comes to things like cleanliness.

How do they present themselves: Sweet, charming, naive, sometimes witty, innocently vain. Playful. Easily distracted, though tries to be obedient and appear to have more training than she does. Can seem unintentionally haughty over other slaves.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Neutral, has been in a slave environment her entire life. Mother was the servant to an old, eccentric noblewoman, and she was often the playmate to said Lady's granddaughter when she came to visit.

Overall Attitude: See above. Sweet, playful, very rarely shows acts of spitefulness or cruelty. Painfully eager to please.

Quirks: Easily distracted. Has shown an over-fondness for affection, and sometimes touches patrons and other slaves before permission is granted. Likes to take naps in odd places and at odd times of the day.

Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, cleaning, has shown some skill in knitting and a little knowledge in crocheting and needle-work. Very domestic. Likes to paint and garden, as well as dance.

High or Low Maintenance: Somewhat high. Needs a slightly firm hand with her training, though not for lack of eagerness to learn. Is brushed several times a day and bathed daily.

Diet/Allergies: Meat, fish, cream, water. Does like grains and greens, though too many will give her a belly ache.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, a smattering of French.

Can they Read/Write: Yes and yes.

Can your character produce magic: Has professed an ability to shapeshift, though no magical talents have yet been demonstrated. Considered fanciful thinking.

Talents/Skills: Domestic housework, including cooking and cleaning; crochet and some needlepoint. Gardening. Shows talent in dance, and is currently being trained in that and massage.

Training: Minor; is obedient and pleasant, eager to learn, but shows no formal training in postures and manners.

Other

Previous Owners: (NPc) Lady Amalthia Grayward.

Previous Usage: Companion; helped around the manor with common chores. Spent summers with Lady Grayward's young granddaughter.

Previous status: Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Both. Please rent several times before considering owning her.

Cost: Trained, Average Slave:
1 Night Rental = 10 to 20 Gold or 1 to 2 Platinum.
To Own = 180 to 220 Gold or 18 Platinum to 22 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: On almost every day. Just ask! Please don't be offended if I say no, or ask for a rain-check. I may be busy, or even away from the computer if I don't respond.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone to help further her training and work upon what I've already made of her, her natural talents and so forth. Something fun and long-term.

What are your allowances for your character: While Lu' is not meant to be a pain or a sex slave, and will most likely wilt under the former if that's all she's used for outside of punishment, I am open to any type of plot for her as long as it's reasonable. I'm adaptable, and so is she! Just, no death or permanent mutilation, please, I rather like her.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term preferred, short-term is okay.

General Information

Character Description:

By Cou - http://oi54.tinypic.com/2j28ec5.jpg

Contact Details: Lulubelle or Orchid on Furcadia.

Notes: I'm whisper friendly!