Wintery - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Wintery

Wintery - Unowned

Post by Wintery »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Wintery

Nickname: Wint, Inny

Name on Identification: Wintery

Species: Gryphon

Sub Species/Breed: Snowy Owl & Snow Leopard

Physical Appearance

Body Type: 5'9" - Toned, athletic, womanly. Not quite an hourglass figure but certainly enough to gain attention

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): A perfect blend of both Snowy Owl and Snow Leopard; creamy fur trails the middle of her throat, down her chest and belly, and around to her rear. Classic snow leopard spots scatter across her body and wings, growing more sparse around her extremities and another tell-tale sign of her feline heritage would be her long, thick tail. Eyes tend to change color depending her environment, emotion, and health but are typically a vibrant, crystal shade of blue with darker hues around the outside of the irises. Her hair has recently been cut to rid the dreaded ends, so it's fine and silky, reaching just below her shoulders but usually is kept in a single braid.

Physical Drawbacks: Due to the snowy conditions her people have lived in for thousands of years, she's easy to over-heat and become ill or sluggish. Beaked, not muzzled, so more 'intimate' encounters involving that form of interaction wouldn't be wise. She sees far better at night or in dimmer lighting, bright lights and daylight cause moderate to severe headaches depending on how long she's forced to be in them and/or for how long.

Current Inflictions: None to speak of

Physical Defenses: Beak filled with small serrated 'teeth' similar to a shark's, talon like claws

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's exotic, a rare find, and beautiful for her species

Clothing: Simple and scant, typically a modified teddy to allow her wings the most freedom and to avoid getting over heated.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None to speak of

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A bit of both; her people are mostly wild creatures of the snowy mountains but not entirely feral or without customs. Within her society she would've been considered exceptionally intelligent and through her time in captivity and slavery, she's learned to speak a couple addition languages as well as reading and writing.

Phobias: Extreme heat & having her wings removed

Disorders: None to speak of

How do they present themselves: Arrogant, frosty, and silver-tongued

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Distasteful and unwilling to co-operate right off the bat.

Overall Attitude: Truly a frigid bitch at first glance. A stuck up snob who believes herself to be far more worthwhile than she actually is at the present time. She's not fond of being a slave nor is she a bleeding heart that wants to befriend others in the same situation. Like a spoiled child, an owner that would give in to her behavior would only be encouraging her to keep it up. A firm, perhaps even rough hand and punishment would do far better at teaching her than kindness and attempting to make her like you.

Quirks:

Hobbies/Interests:

High or Low Maintenance: Extremely high for the moment, could change with training and breaking

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore; preferences change depending on her attitude, season, whether she's in heat or not, so on and so forth.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common/English, French, and some Spanish

Can they Read/Write: Yes with a fair amount of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors

Can your character produce magic: Yes; can chill or even freeze inanimate objects, especially liquids. An oath prohibits her from using such abilities against other living creatures in a harmful way unless it's in self defense. So she might make someone's arm cold but she won't do it to hurt them unless she's in fear of her own safety.

Talents/Skills: Herbalism, Medic duties, Entertainment

Training: None to speak of yet

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Shaman/Priestess of her tribe

For Rent or to Own: Both; renting MUST occur before owning

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 8 Gold or 1 Platinum / To Own = 80 Gold or 8 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Often! I'm able to be around frequently on weekdays and with notice I can be around on weekends. In short, I'm not going to sit and idle for hours and hours waiting for RP so if you're wanting to have a storyline and are around, just give me a heads up and I'll log on!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Ideally I'd love for an owner that's willing and able to actually go through the process of breaking and training Wintery. She's not going to just magically change into a great slave, she needs to be MOLDED into one.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything short of extreme mutilation or death

Long Term/Short Term: Either, long term preferable though

General Information

Character Description:
Reminiscent to the chilly winter months which earned her namesake; with hodge-podge icey hues blended together to birth a breath-taking symphony of the softest feathers and fur. Much like her appearance would suggest, she held an arrogant, 'frosty' air about her though remained inviting, even welcoming never the less. Despite haughty demeanor, cuffs of white gold circling wrists and ankles prove that it was only a matter of time until she was taught her place. Until then however, she was as unpredictable and unforgiving as any winter storm.

Images: http://i.imgur.com/Ut9fx.png & http://i.imgur.com/p5MX0.png & http://i.imgur.com/fizda.png

Contact Details: Whisper Wintery in game

Notes: I'm really not looking for her to become a part of someone's harem, so if your Slaver owns multiple slaves and there's not much interaction amongst them (owner and slaves, slaves and slaves) then please do not bother. I'd never EVER expect her to be someone's one and only, but I refuse to be another part of your collective.